• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill High 6-B rating should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a scan that says that Supreme Beam is stronger than the Nuke.

I'll do you one better:

Post a scan that says that the nuke is stronger than the Supreme Beam.

What's your basis for the nuke being the ultimate attack?

AoE? You realize the Supreme Beam has bigger AoE.

I will not post it,cause I don't need to.

What I am asking is just for you to prove your point,that's it.If you prove that the beam is more powerful or equal to the nuke then Tatsumi and others will scale from it.

What's your basis for the nuke being the ultimate attack?

The feat itself is much more impressive than anything it produced.

So,just post scans without deraling the thread even more.You are the one that has to prove things,not me.

The feat itself is much more impressive than anything it produced.

That's false, the Nuke was smaller as we see against the mountains for size comparison.

The Supreme Beam is compared to the walls of the Capital amd can be angsized from the mech itself despite being 252 km away. Its more impressive than the nuke.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Imade

Unfortunately we won't be using official size for the City,its basically BS.
You don't decide that. It's accepted to use the statement given the author gives us several large statements of size.

@Schnee

Exactly,the area that author gives us doesn't match with the City at all in multiple scans.

@IMade

I will create a thread about it when the calc gets evaluated and we finish here.

@Schnee One

Basically its much much smaller than what is stated.

You can't evaluate the calc and result without that thread though.

Oh,yes,M3X created a calc using officially stated size of the Capital,that changes some things.We will have to discuss the size then,I'll create a thread on it,probably tomorrow.

He literally got up

An hour later you mean?

???hour later?? Which form are u talking about lmao? I can post the scans

Coincidentally I already have my scans, albums and statements. I've had this discussion before on another forum, so if you're going to make a CRT to try to disprove it then just send a reminder.

Edit: There are even AGK Zero scans I forgot to include.

@Astral

He's talking about fully transformed Tatsumi, the one from the final battle between Akame and Esdeath. Esdeath hits him once, it is obviously fatal and he goes down. He isn't up until the end of the battle way later.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
@Astral

He's talking about fully transformed Tatsumi, the one from the final battle between Akame and Esdeath. Esdeath hits him once, it is obviously fatal and he goes down. He isn't up until the end of the battle way later.
He literally got up an attacked Akame then he told Akame to kill him and she thought she did and Tatsumi evolved and gained resistance to her abilities

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
M3X was working on another calc right now for the verse, but it may need another person to look at it.
So has M3X finished this new calculation? Or we can use the High 7-A calc

He said he couldn't do it so I've asked another calc member that evaluated the old calc if they can take over.

Either way, M3X made half of the new calc and got 6-C. So High 7-A is already invalidated.

Stop bumping unless the calc is finished, there's zero point behind it unless people have more to say on whether it scales or not.

Its being recalced as the current calculation implies that the crater is larger than the city itself which is not true

Is Akame Ga Kill seriously getting downgraded to Small Country Level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back