• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! 7-B downgrades.

Would be a good supporting feat for Esdeath

I'd say get some scans and put it on the calc request board. Would be at the least a decent supporting feat

So what are the conclusions here?

That calc would scale to Stage 1 Incursio since he blocks the blast to protect Akame, Wave then scales from Incursio's durability per their fight. I can post official English versions of the feat later.

If you want a calc for Death Tagool's death ray, ask a calc group member. Because as I said, Its a bit outta my leauge.

Wait Junkie, before closing is there any change to do to Base Lubbock and Susanoo?.

Base Lubbock, I don't think so. As for Susanoo, I beleive it was agreed in an earlier thread to scale his base form to baseline Low 7-B for being signifigantly more powerfull than Akame & Leone

I have mistaken not Lubbock, but Bulat. Susanoo is fine with his current rating.

Does anyone find the reasoning for Base Shikoutazer weird? There are 4 calc'd ends and I don't think we ever agreed on which end. Either we decide on an end of that NF calc or remove it and just scale it to Budo

Shikouteizer's feat was already recalced several times until the current accepted calc.

Base Shikouteizer though does scale above Budo quite easily.

I think it's worth noting that Esdeaths Time Stop worked on Tatsumi when she used Ice Storm

Reread the final battle where Akame scratches her.

Esdeath stops time and cuts her arm off, and then Tatsumi gets sliced. With zero idea what happened

Yeah, Tatsumi was unaffected by the time-stop though. Esdeath stops time, Tatsumi runs up to Esdeath, gets one-shot and sent flying back, then time begins to flow again and Akame is confused why Tatsumi is flying back and Esdeath's arm is removed.

The dowgrades were applied, i feel that this stuff being discussed in another thread.

Back