• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! 7-B downgrades.

So since CAPE is now considered more acceptable for all storm calcs. That means the 7-B calc no longer applies. Luckily I already made a CAPE calc for Budo's storm. But the result is only 517-828 kilotons. So it's a supporting feat at least. But now we've got the good old river freeze calc. At Low 7-B+

Bulat was stated to be comparable to Edeath at her beginnings. So he should scale to it, along with Budo of course.

Former "Likely 7-B's": These where the weaker members of Night Raid at the EoS. Since they did manage to take hits from Budo. So Low 7-B, and in the lower half of the tier as well since they where pretty harmed by his attacks. But still stronger than their previous forms.

Next up, the stronger characters.

Tatsumi: First form, Low 7-B+ (Got stronger to the point of severly harming Budo), Second Form, At least Low 7-B+ (Stronger than before, managed to cause Esdeath some pain with a punch) Third Form, At least Low 7-B+, likely higher.(Stronger than before, managed to harm base-Shikoutaser and make Purge Mode go on guard )

Leone: Low 7-B (Stronger than Akame, contended with Budo and took his strikes.

Esdeath: At least Low 7-B+, likely higher (Toyed with Second-Form Tatsumi, while his Third Form was weary about fighting her. Much stronger than the rest of Night-Raid combined)

I haven't got much time as I gotta go to school. So let me know later if I'm missing stuff, or just post it in the comments.

Bulat vs esdeath
Now that I think about it I don't think about it I don't think Nyau said Bulat was comparable to an early Esdeath, just that he was comparable to Esdeath in general.

Wouldn't this in turn make High 6-B an outlier? Now since this would be the second highest feat in the series. Plus I don't think the feat was vaporized since it had rocks and smoke in the dust.

It's not an outlier at all since the feat was performed after Shikoutazer got a massive powerup. All of Shikoutazer's other attacks vaporize stuff. There were only rocks on one side of the crater.

@Super

Hmm. I'm not sure how to handle this. But I've got an itching feeling this statement could be inconsistent since she's consistently stated to be the Empire's strongest, and much stronger than Budo.

I'm pretty sure that there was only debris on one side of the crater. That's not proof enough for full pulverization over vaporization.

Are there colored scans? That could definitely help! Because from what I can see there's a decent amount on debris within the clouds. Aside from that and the pebbles from inside the creater I think Pulverization is a good idea.

>w< regardless colored scans would be pretty cool.

It being an outlier is a no considering that it only scales to the absolute god Tiers of the verse.

One more thing to add before I suggest how to handle the Bulat thing. Tatsumi in his initial evolved state was overwelming Base Shikoutaser and forced it into Purge Mode. He never fought Base Shiko with his 2nd or 3rd forms and I doubt he ever fought Esdeath in thoses forms since all of his evolutions happened againt Shiko.

Bulat being as strong as Esdeath is likely a hypebole or the author didn't know how strong he was going to make her.

My suggestion is that base Esdeath just be Low 7-B+ scaling from her own feat.

Characters who are curretly Likely 7-B should probably just be downgraded to High 7-C+ and if necessary merge their MoS and EoS keys.

Characters who are currently solid 7-B should probably be made Likely/Possibly Low 7-B for being much stronger than the H7Cs, or just At least High 7-C+.

I don't think I said he should.

Under my suggestion he would be either At least High 7-C+ or Low 7-B. The exact same as Budo either way.

I'm thinking it would look like this.

High 7-C+: Akame, Leone, Wave, Kurome

Low 7-B: Tatsumi (Evolved), Bulat (Incursio), Susanoo (Magatama), Budo, Cosmina (Danger Beast), Mine (Extreme Danger), Shikotaser (Base), Gensei, River

Low 7-B+: Esdeath, possibly Tatsumi (Winged Form 1 and 2), possibly Wave (Dual Teigu)

I think that was done in Max Danger and was done after overpowering Budo's trump card, so I don't think it would scale to anyone.

I'll have to reread that fight real quick.

Eyeballing the cloud split as a result of Pumpkin's overload, I don't think its worth calcing since it looks pretty small. Plus, I've got no idea on how to figure out a timeframe.

Quick question

Remember before Esdeath went to High 7A she was Baseline 7B from being>>>>Her when she froze the lake?

Are we not doing that this time for safety I assume?

Huh.

Fair enough

What happens to some of her matches btw? I assume Didact vs Es is staying

Back