• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame (Akame Ga Kill!) Vs Wolf (Sekiro): Assassin Faces A Shinobi

Keys and Versions used:​

BoS Akame (High 7-C) and Late-Game Wolf (7-C)

Ashina Outskirt Field, where Wolf fought Genichiro and Isshin Note that it will be night time, just like this picture.
965573-Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-katana-sword-mountains.png

Battle Conditions:​

• Both characters are in character.
  • Win Condition is by killing.
  • Speeds are equalized
  • None of them will have prior knowledge of each other (unless Wolf gets stomped, at which we should discuss if he should have knowledge of her poison)
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA.

Votings:​

Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame:
5584305-772325-yande.re_290944_akame_akame_ga_kill__sword.jpg

One-Armed Wolf:
BrYQUKdJGmVKGWF274ocj6-650-80.jpg.webp

Let's see how this goes.

Akame should outstat Wolf in every stat department (except for speed since it's equalised).
Is his immortality combat-applicable, since I don't see it talked about in other versus threads?

Oh no I made another stomp thread again, lemme go cry in the corner
Should I change the winning condition to incap or something?

Akame should outstat Wolf in every stat department (except for speed since it's equalised).
Is his immortality combat-applicable, since I don't see it talked about in other versus threads?
Yes, it's very combat applicable, especially since it's a viable tactic to let your enemy outright kill you before ambushing them to get a killing blow.
Oh no I made another stomp thread again, lemme go cry in the corner
Should I change the winning condition to incap or something?
I don't think she can incapacitate him since Incap requires the enemy to be unable to fight for a whole day.

Unless Akame outstarting him is viable, I think I screwed up again.
Do I get the thread closed now? Or like maybe wait for others to speak up?
Every matchup I think would be good keeps ending up as stomps.

btw just asking, would changing wolf to Great Shinobi Owl make a difference? As in would it become a better balanced fight or would Akame just stomp it?

Back