• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akainu vs all previous hokage

akainu will win i think even if the hokage able to bypass his logia defenses or not, I said that because 1.this is one piece meaning characters are have alot of strength and durability if your part of the main of the story or a high rank/high tier or mid or even low tier 2. We know Akainu can tank damage and do ton of damage AKA get work done in his term. I can only see the 4 hokages winning with they experience(same could be say with akainu to),with they exclusive jutsu like 2 flying thunder god users and hashirama wood nature considering it probably mix with flying thunder god would have a good chance with akainu. Akainu could be touched by the 4 hokages because isn't chakra same like haki but with different abilites plus that part of they life force or something.but still if they can't touch akainu it over but if they can, I believe they can win.

Lmao, what. Every single hokage, bar Tsunade, would solo akainu. He isn't in their league. Minato, Hiruzen and Hashirama are pros at sealing, so logia doesn't mean squat. Akainu is too slow to do anything to them or to dodge any of their attacks. The only hokage he may beat is Tobirama, and that's simply because of his lack of sealing-feats. Tobirama still has more impressive feats.

If it's 1vs4, the fight ends in half a second with Akainu gone forever.

Back