• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen's space-time resistance.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
> Aizen was implied to be betrayed
What in the world? His destination was literally warped due to that encounter. What does this have to do with Gin at all.

And Aizen wasn't being chased? Last I checked the training was moving. It just didn't spawn far from him. So the Kototsu was moving towards him and he stood still.
Can you really not read between the lines? The way Gin stated that Aizen was blaming him for the reason they were off course Aizen clearly did not think that the kotosu had affected them.

It was moving but Aizen was not running which is how you get off course in the first place.

Aizen is resistant to the Time aspect, not the Space aspect.

This scan shows Aizen speaking of Location, not indicating their Time was thrown off.

Aizen should have Resistance to "Time Manipulation", not "Space-Time Manipulation".

Iirc, Ichigo and Co weren't flung far in time because Orimihe Blocked it with her Shield and the force of impact expelled them. Af far as what has been portrayed, being in close proximity with the Kototsu during an impact affects you, not simply being chased.

The Kototsu was destroyed by Aizen's Reiatsu, it never made full contact with him

Sure, you can argue the DB isn't contradicted, but it's Unquantifiable either way. Aizen was affected by the impact of Kototsu and his reiatsu in terms off Spatial Spatial Manipulation (Appearing in a different location), but he wasn't affected by the temporal manipulation that Ichigo and co were in a similar feat.

That's my two cents.

• Resistance to Time Manipulation
  • Not enough Information/proof for full "Space-Time Manipulation".
  • Aizen was affected by Spatial Manipulation.

I personally thing that he was not in range to be affected at all and he was not chased in the first place.

Aizen: Karakura lies in that direction, we strayed off course slightly.

Gin: It's your fault.

Aizen: I'm sorry, you're right.

How did you get this having anything to do with betrayal? It's aboit one thing only which is them not ending up in the right place.

So your argument is semantics? You have to be running like a mad man for the trains abilities to takes effect? Aizen is the only person at the time that that didn't have to to run away and he passively destroyed it.

Are you really ignoring the look Aizen gave Gin? The clear one filled with suspicion? cmon man....

My argument is, to be thorwn off course you have to be chased off course. Just standing there unless you actually get hit by what the kototsu is made off of wont affect you. He simply destroyed it with reiatsu.

Rocker1189 said:
I personally thing that he was not in range to be affected at all and he was not chased in the first place.
Well, he was in range to be affected. Iirc, Ichigo and Co were in close enough range to be run over by Kototsu had it not been for Orihime. The force of impact expelled them.

Aizen was at a Similar Distance if not closer based on This scan.

Now there is proof Aizen was affected by Spatial Manipulation (Previous Post Above). The feat showcased he wasn't affected by the Temporal Manipulation of Kototsu. Spacetime Resistance is not shown. The DB says 1 thing but it's never shocased before because in both instances, being in proximity to an impact with Kototsu has been the issue.

Rocker1189 said:
Well, he was in range to be affected. Iirc, Ichigo and Co were in close enough range to be run over by Kototsu had it not been for Orihime. The force of impact expelled them.

Now there is proof Aizen was affected by Spatial Manipulation (Previous Post Above). The feat showcased he wasn't affected by the Temporal Manipulation of Kototsu. Spacetime Resistance is not shown. The DB says 1 thing but it's never shocased before because in both instances, being in proximity to an impact with Kototsu has been the issue.

> That look Aizen gave Gin.

Lol? You got alot of information with a portion of a panel showing only Aizens eye turning slightly to the left with no dialogue. He was literally responding to Gin. Why in the world would he tip him off to his intent if the whole point was to see how he goes through with it. Aizen knew he would betray him for hundreds of years. The only person he ever trusted was Tosen.

Your argument is honestly baseless, why in world would the person need to be running for them to be affected? It's a train in a narrow corridor where 99% of the verse can't do anything about. Ofc everyone would run like hell when they see it.

Lol? You got alot of information with a portion of a panel showing only Aizens eye turning slightly to the left with no dialogue. He was literally responding to Gim. Why in the world would he tip Him off to his intent if the whole point was to see how he goes through with it. Aizen knew he would betray him for hundreds of years. The only person he ever trusted was Tosen.

Your argument is honestly baseless, why in world would the person need to be running for them to be affected? It's a train in a narrow corridor where 99% of the verse can't do anything about. Ofc everyone would run like hell when they see it.
It is as if you have never read any other manga..

Baseless apart from what is stated by Isshin and Youruichi.

"Well, he was in range to be affected. Iirc, Ichigo and Co were in close enough range to be run over by Kototsu had it not been for Orihime. The force of impact expelled them.

Now there is proof Aizen was affected by Spatial Manipulation (Previous Post Above). The feat showcased he wasn't affected by the Temporal Manipulation of Kototsu. Spacetime Resistance is not shown. The DB says 1 thing but it's never shocased before because in both instances, being in proximity to an impact with Kototsu has been the issue."

That is from after it was blown up it simply blasted past him.

If anything it is resistance to temporal BFR and nothing more. And even then it is baseless personally as he is never in the position requires to be affected in the ways stated.

Rocker1189 said:
Are you really ignoring the look Aizen gave Gin? The clear one filled with suspicion? cmon man....
My argument is, to be thorwn off course you have to be chased off course. Just standing there unless you actually get hit by what the kototsu is made off of wont affect you. He simply destroyed it with reiatsu.
Problem here is, neither instance has shown them to be "Thrown Off Course" due to being chased. The force of impact has thrown them off course.

So the statement of being chased throwing you off hasn't been proved or disproved.

• Both Instances of Impact with Kototsu has thrown off people one way or another
  • The extent to which people are thrown off by simply being chased is Unquantifiable.

TheFinalOrder said:
Problem here is, neither instance has shown them to be "Thrown Off Course" due to being chased. The force of impact has thrown them off course.

So the statement of being chased throwing you off hasn't been proved or disproved.

• Both Instances of Impact with Kototsu has thrown off people one way or another
  • The extent to which people are thrown off by simply being chased is Unquantifiable.
yeah but Aizen was never impacted in the first place. He simply killed it with reiatsu before he got touched.

Rocker1189 said:
TheFinalOrder said:

yeah but Aizen was never impacted in the first place. He simply killed it with reiatsu before he got touched.
kototsu can't be harmed with reiatsu. shinigami shoudn't be able to do a thing to the kototsu.

Naeblis495 said:
kototsu can't be harmed with reiatsu. shinigami shoudn't be able to do a thing to the kototsu.
And Aizen disproved that by simply being much stronger than it.

It literally blew up in his face ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å. You seem to not get that it doesn't need to touch you.
It was dead by that time there is not way it would affect him.

Rocker1189 said:
TheFinalOrder said:

He didn't have to be touched to be affected. Again, just like in SS arc, being in close proximity to an impact with Kototsu can throw you off course. Aizen was point blank with the impact between his Reiatsu and Kototsu And is shown to be affected still, just not by the Time Manipulation of Kototsu.

Aizen shouldn't have "Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation" just Resistance to Time Manipulation.

TheFinalOrder said:
He didn't have to be touched to be affected. Again, just like in SS arc, being in close proximity to an impact with Kototsu can throw you off course. Aizen was point blank with the impact between his Reiatsu and Kototsu And is shown to be affected still, just not by the Time Manipulation of Kototsu.

Aizen shouldn't have "Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation" just Resistance to Time Manipulation.
If he has resistance to anything it should be temporal bfr not time manip or space-time manip.

" prove that aizen kill it with reiatsu then. "

This literally does not matter in anyway to my point, however he killed it is not my problem.

Naeblis495 said:
Rocker1189 said:
Naeblis495 said:
And Aizen disproved that by simply being much stronger than it.
prove that aizen kill it with reiatsu then.
I don't like these kinds of "Ultimatums". This is tantamount to me saying, "Prove Aizen has anything other than reiatsu related abilities to destroy it with".

You're in the same boat at that point and the only thing you have to point to is the statement from Gin. But that statement is then shakey because nobody in Bleach up to this point in the story has been as strong as Aizen, so the information that Gin is using to base said statement on does not factor in Someone as strong as Aizen who's sheer presence can erase lower entities.

You see what i'm saying?

You can't prove it's effects ceased when it died. If that were the case they wouldn't be thrown off course. But clearly he was affected in some capacity.
what? It is logical to assume that its effects stop after it dies unless stated otherwise. And again it was implied that Gin deliberately opened the door off course.

You're still on that Aizen glances him a funny way theory? If you want to get this removed you're gonna need more then theories here.

So far you've provided no hard evidence for why Aizen shouldn't have it, you just keep saying he either needs to be running for the train to effect him for some reason, some theory based on the way Aizen looked at Gin.

You're still on that Aizen glances him a funny way theory? If you want to get this removed you're gonna need more then theories here.
So far you've provided no hard evidence for why Aizen shouldn't have it, you just keep saying he either needs to be running for the train to effect him for some reason, some theory based on the way Aizen looked at Gin.
The burden of proof is on you to show that he does have it, you have provided no proof for 2 of the things I have asked you for.

Him looking at Gin had nothing to do with my argument but a few replies ago if you bothered reading.

It's already on the profile, you're the one trying to remove it. You need to prove it's incorrect which so far you haven't been able to with hard evidence.
It being on the ptofile does not mean it is correct, the burden of proof is on the people who claim it. You are saying that you dont need to provide evidence because it is on a profile? what a joke.

We've already provided evidence, you ignoring it isn't my problem. So far you haven't been able to post any hard evidence. I don't see why it's a joke considering this is how a crt works. You made the claim something on the profile is wrong therefore you provide evidence that it's wrong.

Naeblis495 said:
it is on the profile because proof have already been presented and accepted .
Then prsent the same proof. in fact I would like to see the thread it was accepted on.

We've already provided evidence, you ignoring it isn't my problem. So far you haven't been able to post any hard evidence. I don't see why it's a joke considering this is how a crt works. You made the claim something on the profile is wrong therefore you provide evidence that it's wrong.
I have responded directly to all "evidence presented", all you have shown is:

He killed the Kototsu.

He was thrown off course a bit.

That is literally it.

And no it is not how CRTs work you still need evidence to of why it was put in the first place. And I have provided evidence to show why it is wrong.

There is also no evidence of space-time manipulation being what the kototsu does either only temporal BFR.

Lol no proof that's what it does? Again he's the governor of time and space. why in the world would it have that title if it can't manipulate time and space? names and titles in Bleach mean something.

Mimihagi governs stagnation and also has abilities based on it, Pernida governs evolution and has abilities based on this, Ichibe is the monk who calls the true name and has the power to manipulate names. Notice the pattern?

Ok, listen....@Sigurd @Naeblis

Aizen cannot have "Space-time Resistance". As stated throughout the thread and shown in my previous posts, Aizen wasn't affected by the Time Manipulation of Kototsu but he was affected by the Space Manipulation.

This is hard proof that he shouldn't have Resistance to "Space-Time" Manipulation, only "Time Manipulation".

He governs space time does not mean he uses space-time manip as the BFR which is describes exactly as temporal BFR.

TheFinalOrder said:
Aizen cannot have "Space-time Resistance". As stated throughout the thread and shown in my previous posts, Aizen wasn't affected by the Time Manipulation of Kototsu but he was affected by the Space Manipulation.

This is hard proof that he shouldn't have Resistance to "Space-Time" Manipulation, only "Time Manipulation".
"Resistance is the ability to lessen the effectiveness of certain techniques and abilities through whatever means"

so yes , aizen can still have space time resistance as he only shifted slightly from the course of intended point instead of being flung far away.

Naeblis495 said:
TheFinalOrder said:

"Resistance is the ability to lessen the effectiveness of certain techniques and abilities through whatever means"
so yes , aizen can still have space time resistance as he only shifted slightly from the course of intended point instead of being flung far away.
Except this is faulty because you have no prior feats to established he's resisted the Spatial Manipulation Kototsu.

Aizen is stated to be beyond the Cleaner who controls space-time, and a stronger version than this Aizen tanked a more powerful version of Hado 90 which disturbs space-time without a single scratch. There's a feat to back up the databook statement of Aizen having resistance to Space-time.

Back