• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen's space-time resistance.

USklaverei said:
They did not fly, Orihime contacted Kototsu and all were sent.
It makes no sense at all.
Kototsu was coming toward Aizen and Gin. Gin then mentions that they must go , since they cannot deal with Kototsu in one way or another they were being chased, so Gin trying to escape would make no difference, as just being chased would make him go away. your course.
true ,if just being chased is all that matter to be time distorted,then gin would die either way so why does he suggest to run?

it's because you have to actually make contact with the kototsu to be flung in time.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't see how this counters Aizen's resistance.
He dampened the effects of the Kototsu against him therefore resistance.
It means that he was never chased thus it never went into effect thus he should hve no resistance.

" You did not understand my point.
Suppose at that time, Aizen had heard Gin and they both started running away from Kototsu, that would be a chase, so they would be affected one way or another, so why would Gin tell them to run away ? If he knew it would do no good? "

because even if you run like Ichigo and co did if you are fast enough to get to your destination the effect would not be as bad.

Rocker1189 said:
stuff
because even if you run like Ichigo and co did if you are fast enough to get to your destination the effect would not be as bad.
that is wrong , if being chased is all that matter to be time distorted , as per your arguments, then without urahara tech , ichigo and co or even gin would have died as you are flung in time in increments of 100 years and that something your body can't handle.

to be time distorted to a negative degree , you have to touch the thing.

You don't need to be running to be affected. The Train does it all as it moves. You keep saying he was never affected but it clearly did slightly as stated by both Gin and Aizen once they left the dangai.

So again you don't need to be completely immune for resistance, lessening the effects of something grants resistance.

Ichigo and Co needed Orihime's Causality Manipulation to lessen the effects and still they were sent off course several days. So now we have a direct comparison.

Ichigo and his friends just suffered no worse because of Urahara's technology, you're getting complicated all over there.

Naeblis495 said:
that is wrong , if being chased is all that matter to be time distorted , as per your arguments, then without urahara tech , ichigo and co or even gin would have died as you are flung in time in increments of 100 years and that something your body can't handle.

to be time distorted to a negative degree , you have to touch the thing.
No being chased does not distort time on the person, getting cught up in the edgs of the dangai is what distorts a person;s time, being chased throws you off your destination however.

That is never stated.

"You don't need to be running to be affected. The Train does it all as it moves. You keep saying he was never affected but it clearly did slightly as stated by both Gin and Aizen once they left the dangai." You need to be chased to be affected chasing involves running it is never said that its presence is what causes you to be thrown off course either, you guys are simply making that up. The rest of what ypu said does not really matter.

" Ichigo and his friends just suffered no worse because of Urahara's technology, you're getting complicated all over there. "

Yes..I know that? what has that got to do with what I said? Getting to your destination before you are chased off course means that you wont get affected.

stuff
Ichigo and Co needed Orihime's Causality Manipulation to lessen the effects and still they were sent off course several days. So now we have a direct comparison.
and urahara tech as well . gin lack both those things so it make no sense for him suggest to start running .

touching the kototsu is what make the real damage with time distortion and aizen lolnopped it beside the small space distortion (wich isn't even confirmed to be aizen's or the kototsu's fault , it could have been gin.)

Naeblis495 said:
and urahara tech as well . gin lack both those things so it make no sense for him suggest to start running .

touching the kototsu is what make the real damage with time distortion and aizen lolnopped it beside the small space distortion (wich isn't even confirmed to be aizen's or the kototsu's fault , it could have been gin.)
And non of this has any basis on how it is stated that the kototsu works.

Yes..I know that? what has that got to do with what I said? Getting to your destination before you are chased off course means that you wont get affected.

But you didn't just say that being chased is enough to get kicked out ?

USklaverei said:
Yes..I know that? what has that got to do with what I said? Getting to your destination before you are chased off course means that you wont get affected.But you didn't just say that being chased is enough to get kicked out ?
No, I said being chased throws you off course. As is stated by youruichi and Isshin.

I will unsibscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help after you have reached a consensus.

I feel like Rocker is just arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm pretty sure it's blatantly obvious that the Resistance is legit whenever nobody so far as agreed with Rocker.

The Prince of Counters said:
I feel like Rocker is just arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm pretty sure it's blatantly obvious that the Resistance is legit whenever nobody so far as agreed with Rocker.
When they actually bring proof of their claims that does not contradict what is directly stated in the manga I would stop arguing oh and you were meant to bring me proof of the soul king controlling an infinite number of souls yesterday and yet still have not.

Also of course no one agreed you are all bleach fans not to mention you are ignoring Damage agreeing.

Okay, look man now you're just being a needlessly aggressive dick for no good reason. Take a chill pill before throwing out shade and throwing out accusations. Especially considering this behaviour is quite common for you.

I am not being agressive in anyway, you are the one that came in saying I am arguing for arguments sake, take your victimhood elsewhere.

Yeah I look forward to getting nothing from you yet again.

This is both aggressive and condescending. Not to mention your last comment. Mine wasn't aggressive, I'm simply pointing out how your argument does make sense. You've literally been told to chill out already in this very thread. But yeah keep it up buddy, very classy of you.

Rocker1189 said:
Also of course no one agreed you are all bleach fans not to mention you are ignoring Damage agreeing.
Does damage agreeing mean something? I don't see what being fans have to do with anything. I could just as easily do the reverse. So far you haven't really said anything that actually counters his resistance.

everyone take a deep breath and let's not call name or be rude . attacking arguments is one things ,attack the person is another .

damage3245 did diseagree after seeing your argument but didn't comment any futher or respond to any other views or counter arguments presented so counting him is iffy.

if he re comment with the same stance after reading the whole thread , then it will count.

This entire conversation can end once someone decides to just post the supporting evidence using official translations. Also posting that data book statement about the dangai would be nice. This is how burden of proof works iirc.

Does damage agreeing mean something? I don't see what being fans have to do with anything. I could just as easily do the reverse. So far you haven't really said anything that actually counters his resistance.
Apart from the reason hhis resistance being there in the first place being entirely wrong?

What is right and wrong isn't decided by how many people agree with you or not. That's a mob mentality.

Also, if you would be so kind as to link the original thread, that would be helpful.

Yeah until you acrually have proof of your claims that touching the kototsu leading to space-time resistance(which is wrong in itself btw because all it does if bfr your through time) it does not matter what the votes say.

bring proof that touching the kototsu is what affects you.

bring proof that the kotosu actually does any space-time manipulation.

those are the 2 things you need to do.

Kototsu doesn't only BFR smh, it's the governor of time and space. It's an extension of the dangai itself. Aizen was able to stand near it without being sent hundreds of years into the future without any special abilities or tools. It's resistance no matter how you argue it since he was barely affected.

so what it gorverns space time, it certainly do any any space-time shit when it bfr's people, all it does it throw you off the time you intend to arrive, that is literally it.

again you need proof that standing near it is what causes the bfr dont just tell me, use what the manga actually says.

I literally posted it above in like the 1st few post. Aizen states they strayed off course implying he was somewhat affected. Even Anon explains this to you.

Ichigo and co were affected when it got near them by several days, you keep thinking the Kototsu needs to swallow you or something to do anything.

I literally posted it above in like the 1st few post. Aizen states they strayed off course implying he was somewhat affected. Even Anon explains this to you.
Ichigo and co were affected when it got near them by several days, you keep thinking the Kototsu needs to swallow you or something to do anything.
Yes I know and you ignore the implication that it was Gin who threw them off course to by time.

They were affected from being chased by it, they literally got chased off course as it is literally stated. It either needs to swallow you and use its dangai made body for time shit to affect you, or it needs to chase you out of course both of these are stated in the manga what you guys say is not.

That doesn't disprove his resistance ƒñªƒÅ¥ÔÇìÔÖé´©Å. Everyone has been affected by being near it.
I now know thtat you dont understand 1 thing I am saying.

No one has been affected by simply being near it, that is fact.

Ichigo and co were never touched by it and were affected. Aizen was never touched and was affected except he didn't need any special powers nor tools to lessen the effects.

Ichigo and co were never touched by it and were affected.
Aizen was never touched and was affected except he didn't need any special powers nor tools to lessen the effects.
You definitely are not reading what I have been saying from the start.

Ichigo and co were chased by the kototsu which is one of the ways it affects you by messing up your travel path and time.

Aizen was never touched and was implied to be betrayed by Gin.

> Aizen was implied to be betrayed

What in the world? His destination was literally warped due to that encounter. What does this have to do with Gin at all.

And Aizen wasn't being chased? Last I checked the training was moving. It just didn't spawn far from him. So the Kototsu was moving towards him and he stood still.

Back