• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Honkai character Resistance stuff on 4-D including Kyoka which is perception ****
Just checked, and yes. At the very least, Herrscher of Void here resists Perception Manipulation. Actually, yeah, I think it's a resistance all Honkai Energy users have.

Actually, might just have to abandon this match up. Herrscher of Void seems to just wall everything Aizen has. If I'm reading this right, her resistances are 11-D and her offensive hax might be as well.. Though it doesn't say so on the page so I might be wrong since it specifies 11-D hax on a different Herrscher's page.

Ammm , i mean herrscher has 11-D strike (specially spatial cut) , but not all of thier powers is 11-D.

Before I really abandon this, are all Honkai hax 11D? If anyone can answer that, so I could either change Sirin to someone else, or actually call it quits on this one.

Oh! Seems like there's been a change in the Honkai verse. These characters are now 4-B all the way through. I see no more High 1-C hax or the like except on the actual god tier characters.

I can change the fight to EoS Aizen vs HoV/Sirin

Oh! Seems like there's been a change in the Honkai verse. These characters are now 4-B all the way through. I see no more High 1-C hax or the like except on the actual god tier characters.

I can change the fight to EoS Aizen vs HoV/Sirin
wait wut,so all of char in hk verse except the tier god is losing 11-D power ???

wait wut,so all of char in hk verse except the tier god is losing 11-D power ???
Looks to be the case. Everyone who scaled to High 6-A are now 4-B, and all their High 1-C ratings are gone

Will of the Honkai and Dea Anchora/Palatinus Equinox Durandal are still High 1-C

sirin still have 11-D power from what i see in the profile
Oh I see. That's for durability with the imaginary barrier. Could restrict that and keep her durability at 4-B. I see nothing in AP that suggests her hax are tier 1

Might even swap Sirin/Kiana out for Mei

Oh I see. That's for durability with the imaginary barrier. Could restrict that and keep her durability at 4-B. I see nothing in AP that suggests her hax are tier 1

Might even swap Sirin/Kiana out for Mei
not only that,she still have some 11-D hax though,but ok switch to mei seem better anyway

not only that,she still have some 11-D hax though,but ok switch to mei seem better anyway
Where does it say she still has 11-D hax? Pretty sure the update got rid of the High 1-C hax. Even Welt and Bronya no longer have there 11-D hax that I've seen. But yeah, just in case I'm just blind, gonna swap to Herrscher of Thunder

Where does it say she still has 11-D hax? Pretty sure the update got rid of the High 1-C hax. Even Welt and Bronya no longer have there 11-D hax that I've seen. But yeah, just in case I'm just blind, gonna swap to Herrscher of Thunder
Void-Space Manipulation (Easily dominated over aspects of spatio-temporal, scaling from Welt who replicated her powers which can work on 11-dimensional space, or even the Imaginary tree)
but i want to know this first,is the honkai revision is done ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back