• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Garou!!

Versus Thread!!
Topic : Aizen Vs Garou

Rules :
  • Bloodlusted​
  • Distance 4KM​
  • Equalized Speed​
Scenario : Garou challenges the Bleach Verse to test his fighting skills but Aizen accepts the challenge, and the fight ensues.

Who wins? Give me Reason!!

does garao have npi?
yup, chain scaling from saitama which is classified as capable of NPI to soul, Garou only uses the shakkei ability with [ Mode : Saitama ], then all stats including saitama's ability will be copied.

yup, chain scaling from saitama which is classified as capable of NPI to soul, Garou only uses the shakkei ability with [ Mode : Saitama ], then all stats including saitama's ability will be copied.
I don't even see any NPI at Garou's profile, wdym by that?

Then Garou gets stomped

He can't get around Mid-Godly, ever

He can't BFR Aizen because of dimensional travel

He can't withstand his soul being erased

Garou literally doesn't have a wincon as far as I can see

Then Garou gets stomped

I mean, can he even see Aizen? Or has good enough resistance against soul crush?

I don't even see any NPI at Garou's profile, wdym by that?
garou's ability for NPI to soul is not in the VSB profile. Why?, yeah because Garou has not shown the feats of this ability, I conclude that Garou's ability here is chain scaling (it is still legal to get ability scaling through other characters even though Garou has never shown his achievements).

Then Garou gets stomped

Garou only has to time travel to Aizen, and attack when Aizen is small

I don't think Garou can do that when he's passively get his soul crushed
Aizen's deconstruction is not so instant that it kills the opponent immediately, I think Aizen's soul crush needs time to have a significant effect

Garou only has to time travel to Aizen, and attack when Aizen is small
Garou can't time travel as he was unable to perfect the technique and only Saitama could

Also, I really have no idea how time-travel ability works in battle threads

Aizen's deconstruction is not so instant that it kills the opponent immediately, I think Aizen's soul crush needs time to have a significant effect
I think you misunderstand something, the soul crush takes effect immediately after the battle start, and the effect kicks in instantly, especially for Aizen

Besides, Garou can't even do the time travel by himself, it was only Saitama that done that

Also, let's say Garou has enough soul resistance AND capable of pulling his time travel shenanigans as his first moves

Well guess what? soul reapers lives extremely long, about a thousand years long at least, neither Garou or Saitama could pull off those time travel thousand of years back feat

This is an if situation and Garou couldn't even win, that's how much of a stomp this is

Garou tidak bisa melakukan perjalanan waktu karena dia tidak bisa menyempurnakan tekniknya dan hanya Saitama yang bisa

Juga, saya benar-benar tidak tahu bagaimana kemampuan perjalanan waktu bekerja di utas pertempuran
You can see the prey carefully again, Garou has managed to time travel. however, it was only the soul aspect which at that moment he woke up tareo.

IxvUoIU.jpg

I think you misunderstand something, the soul crush takes effect immediately after the battle start, and the effect kicks in instantly, especially for Aizen

Besides, Garou can't even do the time travel by himself, it was only Saitama that done that
can you give me a feat and proof? From the argument you stated, that Aizen's soul crush has a direct effect without any specific process steps.

ISN'T SOUL CRUSH DIRECTLY TIED TO AP THOUGH? I'M PRETTY SURE BLEACH CHARACTERS CANT SOUL CRUSH THOSE STRONGER THAN THEMSELVES

Leaving the Soul crush debate aside think people are kinda forgetting Aizen's KS got upgraded to 4d for affecting Yhwach's almighty which kinda leads to a stomp especially when Garou just has to look at him to get caught in it.

Back