• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aiwass as a mass AIM Diffusion Field.

Aseka

He/Him
“Let us compare it to a crystal. And a familiar substance would be…water or salt. Yes, let us go with salt. Think of an AIM diffusion field as extremely concentrated salt water. However, that alone will not cause crystallization. To effectively proceed, it is better to add a foreign material to the salt water. That foreign material could be a single stick or it could be something like small dust. It could even be an nsrioANGELgau like Fuse Kazakiri. …Well, the crystallization is simple, but when you want it to be a particular shape and size, the qualities of the core must be carefully prepared.”
“…Are you saying you’re a being made based on this Fuse Kazakiri thing?”
“Technically, it is more accurate to say Fuse Kazakiri is a factory production line fine-tuned in order to create me. I will not deny that I was born following the pattern of Fuse Kazakiri. Although, born is not quite the right word. It would be more correct to say uyAPPEARidvif…damn, the language cannot keep up. Rather than ‘born’, let us say ‘appeared’. That is not technically correct, but I cannot express it any better than that.”
Aiwass moved its own index finger slowly down along its chest to its abdomen.
“Aleister seems to like roundabout methods, but I am not something that can be dealt with using clone technology.”
If that being was a mass of AIM diffusion fields, then it was not human.
- OT 19 Chapter 4 Part 1

It says that Aiwass was a mass of AIM diffusion fields, does it qualifies for Abstract Existence?

And for AIM diffusion field explanation.

He returned his gaze to the folder and asked, “What kind of a paper is it?”
“It’s not really anything difficult! It’s about AIM diffusion fields—something you’re very well-acquainted with.”
So she said, but he’d never heard the term “AIM diffusion field” before.
Evidently concerned about the time, she continued her quick pace. She brought her explanatory teaching mode to bear. “You’ll study it when you get a little older, Kamijou-chan. AIM stands for ‘An Involuntary Movement’, which are things done unconsciously, without thinking about them. These AIM diffusion fields are just that—fields of energy emitted naturally from espers, kind of like body heat.”
“Huh. Maybe that’s like how Misaka’s body generates a weak electric field…”
“Hmm, Misaka…? Wait, um, could you be referring to the Misaka?” She slowed down a little. “Anyway, the type of AIM diffusion field an esper gives off depends on what power they have. For example, a Pryokinesis user generates heat, a Telekinesis user generates pressure over their surroundings. Of course, they’re all very minute, and you’d need to use precise equipment to measure them at all.”
- OT 6 Chapter 1 Part 4

So it's clear that AIM Diffusion Fields are some energy emitted by espers.
Aiwass's manifestation requires that, so I think Abstract Existence type 2 should be added to his profile. Manifest as an energy.

Quick answer, no, because the AIM field is not an abstract thing, actually it can still include Immortality type 8 rather than Abstract Existence type 2.

If Aiwass can't get AE, at least should be added Incorporeality to it's profile

Back