• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Ok, so what resurrectors has it nulled in the past?
None so far, but it stated that it didn't allow ressurection from anything other than the highest tier of resurrection in-verse ( excluding WCI ofc )

The highest tier of ressurection in story hasn't been stated, so I have no Idea, but if you want to go by feats...The lowest tier of resurrection can resurrect someone at the cost of a large amount of their life-force ( so much that regular people would be turned to ash if they tried it ), and I think Ainz has a wand which is likely higher level than that, but it still takes some of their life force/experience points

If that's the case, yes, it definitely doesn't have the feats. Kratos never required any life-force whatsoever to rez.

I don't really know anything 'bout kratos, so....Does he have any ranged attacks? or a way to deal with ainz's flight magic?

i think kratos can dispell some of Ainz magic via eyes of the truth and then blast him with blade of Olympus.

So...what version of kratos is this? because if it's PoH then I see no reason why kratos doesn't smash his skull.

Haxed High 6-A vs Haxed 6-C

The high 6-A turns out to resist 6-C's best haxes.

Can anyone tell me why this isnt a stomp?

And @Gar Accel didnt win with AP, Accel's AP is nonexistent. Here Kratos kills with a glare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back