• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz CRT

So, he used an Instant Death spell called [True Death] that negs ressurection, as stated by Ainz itself

Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-27T120231.028.jpg

Source: Volume 9 from the Light Novel

So, he used an Instant Death spell called [True Death] that negs ressurection, as stated by Ainz itself

Bump...

To these who want to see it in the anime version to have a better context

0:32 he uses the instant death spell
1:34 he explains that the spell that he use can invalidate ressurection

Honestly I think we only need like, 1 staff agreement for this before we're good to add it. It's a single ability that is very clearly stated to be the thing being proposed in the OP. So I guess just message a staff to come over and look real quick. Mori is probably a good choice, cause they're a supporter

Seems simple enough, agree.

I remember he got some mad new feats in the later volumes. Wonder if they will grant any new abilities.

I think you can add it rn
Tbh sometimes I edit some minor things like that on several profiles (especially forgotten verses with not many ppl care about it) and no one notice or complain at all

I have no complaints about this. Honestly surprised this wasn't on the profile before.

I approve and give you permission to apply this- a small CRT like this should be fine with only one staff member's approval.

I have no complaints about this. Honestly surprised this wasn't on the profile before.

I approve and give you permission to apply this- a small CRT like this should be fine with only one staff member's approval.
Aight! Thanks, i will apply it

Back