• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aim Dodging or Bullet Timing

Well, the text implies he is moving swiftly even compared to the bullet; though it's admittedly vague.

It is admittedly vague because the first line talks about "line of fire", but the second line pretty much states the bullets to be in motion and the dude still being in mid-dodge.

Just a general question, can I get opinions on if this is aim-dodging or bullet timing?
He's reading and predicting their line of fire and countering. Akihiko is a boxer, so naturally, he's well acquainted with tactics such as these and slipping through an enemy's attack. He's not directly dodging the bullets but just predicting where they'll be fired like it's second nature.

Akihiko describing his dodging technique as "[reading] his line of fire and [moving] out of the way accordingly" sounds like fairly unambiguous aim dodging.

I think it’s aim dodge, but you still can get some speed from it I guess, given the text and how they still campare the character to the bullet.

Back