• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aidan vs Ovo

Info:

Aidan's first move is usually disintegration cause my friend's a dude that likes to finish things quickly (and makes it harder for me to make good villains)

Portal Creation isn't combat applicable

Aidan is 11 kilotons to OvO's 15 kilotons

Aidan likely has more versatility via his multitude of weapons Gidget can turn into.

Info Analysis can scan for weaknesses but isn't very helpful

OvO's likely more skilled than Aidan.

>11 Kilotons

Buh

14 Kilotons

Also, you can easily just like, break the disintegration ray, have people that resist it, have people go at sandquick speeds, a lot of things to counter a simple disintegration beam

Also, considering durability negation isn't listed on his profile, and not described in his AP section, I assume it's not going to get him an instant win?

No, it gives him an instant win.

It's dodgeable though, do what Rider or Charlotte did and you should be fine.

Profile begs to differ

So anyways, Ovo gets out of the way of the big laser and probably resorts to either breaking it or just soulshankijg Aidan

Lavos's profile doesn't say he has any durability negation so that means he has no hax right

Problem is he has a wall of Hax

Aidan's profile makes no mention of anything that implies instant disintegration

Anyways my vote

Aidan has a really bad habit of setting up forcefields whenever something comes remotely close to hurting him, it saved him from being forced into tentacle hentai by Brainiac and blasted into another dimension by Cyborg.

The disintegration is instant, it's worked on Brainiac's minions and a giant ass plant that was going to eat his face.

I'll vote Aidan for now due to Forcefields and Disintegration eventually hitting.

Wait a second

That doesn't account for the "30 Deer away" factor of the fight.

Keep in mind there's a lot of cover for OvO to take so he doesn't get disintegrated.

I mean

The cover and deer can get disintegrated and it doesn't bypass the forcefield

Back