• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Resistance to Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Holy Manipulation (Can resist the power of the restored Holy Chalice), Force Field Manipulation (Can walk through magic barriers easily) and Essence Manipulation (The very same methods should be ineffective against her)"

Didnt look too hard eh?

It is when Galaxia resists and passively nullifies everything Ahri has

Oh there we go lol

That resistance was added in September or October for a CRT but I had the link open since January so it didn't update

Stomperino it is

I'd say give the OP a chance to change the character

Or you can close and me and rocker can decide that :p

Galaxia from what I can see does not beat Syndra, passive power null and magic null and near instant soul manipulation. Plus she bypasses durability because her magic does not care for phyiscal shit.

Moon seems really haxxed tbh so I dont know if Syndra can beat her, but she has no resistance to power null on the Low 2-C level. neither does she have Low 2-C level resistance to soul manipulation.

Moon thinks and erases Syndra off the bat

And Galaxia points pretty sure

So.....What scouts fight Ahri?

Can Galaxia point before Syndra thinks? and Moon can erase someone directly? Or is it an attack, because if it is an attack then Syndra nullifies, also pretty sure Syndra can nullify the pointing attack passively as well.

But what could Beerus do against passive null and passive drain? And it's not like he even has the AP advantage...

Back