• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fear Manipulation with Frightful Presence, usually from what I've seen. And I'm not sure of the differences between what media Agunimon shows up in. I assume the profile is composite.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Digimo

Basically, when a Digimon fights a character who cannot harm souls, then the ReArise form is automatically assumed to be used. When fighting someone who can harm souls, then the original post of a fight must specify which form of Digimon is being used, ReArise or Metaphysical.

I misread Mid-High for High-Mid. Still, it comes down to how the Tarrasque kills Agunimon. I'm pretty sure if he gets eaten, its game over. Also I chose Agunimon because he seemed like the only 6-B digimon with the means to put the Tarrasque down permanently since the thing has Mid-Godly regen.

I figured more had Dark Fire, but Agunimon was the first that came to mind. He doesn't have access to the Dark Area's flames, but he has the fire of the Fire Wall, so it should still work.

Well. Tarrasque isn't really a powerhouse. It lacks a lot of the Non-Physical Interaction enjoyed by others of the D&D verse, it's main thing is A. it can break shit nobody else can break, such as artifacts with Mid-Godly themselves, and B. it can't really die.

If killing a soul is needed to interact, the Tarrasque can't hit them. I don't know if Agu can kill Tarrasque, but Tarrasque literally can't hit them. It would be able to hit an abstract easier than it could hit a ghost.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Agunimon doesn't have Dark Fire.
I know. I said that it uses the Fire Wall's flames. I was just acknowledging that others did have access to Dark Fire. Which should be strong enough to take out the Tarrasque? Or do the flames of the Fire Wall lack the same erasure properties of the Dark Area's fire?

Why bump a stomp either way?

Tarrasque can't really do anything. It's just a thing that can't really die.

IIRC, Tarrasque's stomach, if it manages to eat something, can permanently destroy things with up to Low/Mid Godly regen. Like Artifacts. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

ThatDarnFish said:
IIRC, Tarrasque's stomach, if it manages to eat something, can permanently destroy things with up to Low/Mid Godly regen. Like Artifacts. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
Yes, which brings us to the other side of the coin. Assuming this Digimon lacks the more bullshit abilities of the franchise, it can't kill Yarrasque (Mid-Godly) and can't survive being eaten.

Mr. Bambu said:
ThatDarnFish said:
Yes, which brings us to the other side of the coin. Assuming this Digimon lacks the more bullshit abilities of the franchise, it can't kill Yarrasque (Mid-Godly) and can't survive being eaten.
Regenerationn and Duplication (Mid-High. As long as a single flame remains, he will regenerate and produce another Agnimon.

Since the flames of the Fire Wall are stronger than the flames of the Dark Area, shouldn't they have the same, but more potent abilities? Or are the Fire Wall's flames just IMMENSELY more powerful flames, but lack any erasure properties that the Dark Area's flames have?

Fire Manipulation (Utilizes the flames of the firewall in which are so powerful than they surpass the power of the purifying flames of the Dark Area. This is shown when Cerberumo who is immune to the effect of the Dark Area's Hellfire could not resist the flames of the Firewall)

Hellfire Manipulation and Conceptual Erasure (As an incarnation of the Firewall, Agunimon should naturally be resistant to the flames of the Dark Area)

There is no confirmation of Firewall flames having any form of EE as far as I'm aware. They are just shown to be immensely more powerful.

Arright. Good to know. If that's the case, then I think this is a bit too in the Tarrasque's favor since it can overcome Agunimon's regen, but Agunimon's fire, as far as we know, can't permanently put down Tarrasque.

Back