• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aguma (Beyblade) vs Kneesocks (Panty&Stocking)

What does Kneesocks lead with?

Cronos should have Soul Manipulation in its original key too, there's no real reason to assume it doesn't have the universal attribute that pretty much all Beys have.

What is her leading hax? Also, which key?

Given Cronos should have Soul Manipulation under its first key, everything it does would hit her spiritually. There doesn't seem to be a resistance on her profile so I'm more willing to give this to Aguma.

Cronos from Aguma's ancestor doesn't have it because its not a universal attribute in Metal Saga. Only the notable beys that arent the everyday fodder WBBA ones that any run of the mill blader uses have Spiritual forms (like Pegasus, Leone, Sagitarrio, and so on). And even then, this isn't neccessarily absolute.

Cronos is a notable bey sure, but the ancestors of the Solar System legendary bladers have never displayed the bey's spiritual forms. And the solar system beys become much different than their previous forms because of the Star Fragment giving them new powers.

It's pretty much universal to anybody who's got some sort of plot relevance. I don't see why the modern day representation of the Solar System Bladers would suddenly have the spiritual forms while their ancestors wouldn't. I understand gaining new abilities, but the forms feel like more of a stretch. I think I remember Nemesis' original form being depicted as a spirit too. I'd have to look, but I don't see why we'd add it to Aguma like that if it weren't the case.

ThatOneBrit ProfessorKukui4Life

The 5-a key is one that's being used and she would lead with her corruption ability which allows her to turn her opponents into ghosts.

the spiritual forms are never stated to exist and are never elaborated on due to that i'm doubting they even exist. btw cronos was never shown to be able to steal souls from others and just another thing when was kneesocks given a last name.

Spiritual forms as you call them are shown in other characters even aside from legendary bladers look at unicorno and reji's poison serpent as examples.

Thats not neccessarily true actually. There are multiple bladers who are around the level of Gingka and the other relevant characters despite not actually having spiritual forms for their beys. Yu's Flame Libra, MeiMei's Aquario from Wang Hu Zhong, Ian Garcia's Herculeo from Team Garcia, Zeo's Flame Byxis and Spiral Fox, Toby's Twisted Tempo and Spiral Lyra too. Thats why we dont give beys spirit forms unless they're actually shown.

Proto Nemesis actually doesnt have a spirit form in his first key either. It only gets that when it becomes Diablo Nemesis.

How fast does Corruption activate and how long does it take?

I'm not saying Cronos absorbs souls, I'm saying it inflicts spiritual damage with its attacks.

Yes, we know that. We're talking about if the ancestors of the Legendary Bladers had those forms or not though. There are random fodders though throughout the series who we don't even see signature facebolts for or identifiable spirit forms.

ThatOneBrit

ProfessorKukui4Life

Spirit forms are just visuals to make fights more visually appealing and the fact their just visual is proven via the fact nobody never once mentions the existence of spirit forms. another fact proving this is that beyblade always have scientific meanings how special moves happen eg sattroitrio spinning it's claws fast to create movement and leone's tornado moves are caused via manipulating the air underneath the beyblade

According to the page kneesock's corruption activates instantly and there's no proof spiritual entities even exist in the metal saga say for examples like nemesis nonetheless cronos having spiritual damage is not stated nor shown.

in fact alot of spirit forms we see are just exaggerations of the beyblade's actual power eg gravity persus can control gravity which is representative of medusa turning her victims into stone.

Back