• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agni God of fire (SMITE) VS SSB kaioken x10 goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest form of goku take on Hindu God of fire Agni!!

Speed is equalized for make this battle fair.

NOTE: The battle is not to the death, but by KO (Knockout).

Agni 1
"The fire enlightens and the fire consumes!"

SSB KK Goku

I think if Goku were to have a next battle, let's make sure it's not to the death with a truly immortal being.

I think Agni wins.

To put in perspective, there is a character called Vamana in SMITE. He is just an Avatar of Vishnu, and therefore not an actual deity.

However, he is capable of growing larger than the Universe.

"Immediately, Vamana grew to cosmic proportions, crashing through the ceiling of the palace and filling the sky. With one colossal step, he engulfed all the Earth and the Underworld. With a second step, he consumed the heavens. Now, with everything under his two feet, Vamana had nowhere to place his third step."

Agni is superior to him.

Agni isn't just superior to Goku, but outright impossible to be dealt with normally.

I'm having it with Agni. Goes at least 3-A whereas Goku is 3-A only with KKx10. Not only that, Goku has a time limit when being in SSBKKx10 so unless he's able enough to KO fast enough, he's bound to end up going back to his SSB form and then Agni KO's Goku with a casual punch or whatever he does.

Basically, Agni get's my vote if he holds out long enough for that to happen.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm having it with Agni. Goes at least 3-A whereas Goku is 3-A only with KKx10. Not only that, Goku has a time limit when being in SSBKKx10 so unless he's able enough to KO fast enough, he's bound to end up going back to his SSB form and then Agni KO's Goku with a casual punch or whatever he does.
Basically, Agni get's my vote if he holds out long enough for that to happen.
but still goku can just teloprt in to his brain sens he is so big?

I'm just gonna let other people answer that.

But i suppose Goku could. Maybe, maybe not since idk if Goku has the thought of doing something like that though? Hmm....

if he can only move as fast as goku he could not move his arme that fast if goku instint transmishined away frome the attake and gohu would be to small too see

As in, miscellaneous abilities that makes certain attributes of an opponent relatively to utterly irrelevant, right?

Bypassing durability completely, forcing targets to avoid them by speed. Using abilities to make the foes' speed pointless, requiring them to be intangible to avoid them. Using abilities that bypasses stamina and endurance, requiring people to negate them through genuine immunity.

So Goku still has the advantage if he is as big as the universe then he will be trying to swat a fly no he would be trying to swat an atom.

Outside of his immortality Agni is pretty much equal to Goku in terms of abilities, they are both very limited to energy, physical, and elemental attacks with Agni being on the more elemental side of the spectrum, Goku being more energy and physical aspects, this for me at least is a tough one to call.

You meant atom, right? I wasn't sure what you meant with one of your last comments about Goku as big as a universe had a word I couldn't understand. Sorry about that, Darkmon.

Dekoshu said:
You meant atom, right? I wasn't sure what you meant with one of your last comments about Goku as big as a universe had a word I couldn't understand. Sorry about that, Darkmon.

no problum i ment if agni is as big as the univers then he would have a hard time seeing goku

Dekoshu said:
Man, my name sounds dumb.

Vamana is universe level? in Hindu mythology,underworld and heaven are depicted at most about about as large as earth and heaven expressly resides on the clouds and hell is beneath earth,there are no parallel planes of existence(except moksha when you become one with the primordial god).And certainly,it isn't close to being as large as a universe.There are other lokas as well,but all them are almost always significantly smaller than earth and never hinted to be endless or anything.And as far as the battle goes,Agni along with other heaven gods,indra etc,have very few and vague stories,to judge their potential from,unlike the Big three i.e. brahma,vishnu and shiva and their avatars.

SMITE isn't necessarily faithful to the mythology.

For instance, Yggdrasil is described as being "The Size of a Galaxy", they talk about space-time continuum and paralell timelines when dealing with Chronos, and the Earth is depicted as being round in game.

ok wait hold on, do we realize kaikon x 10 ssb goku is universal x 5 at least right?

but agni isnt base universal either

so it depends how many x universal he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back