• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due to lack of range, Agnes has no way of hitting Arceus, much less taking Arceus down. Stomp.

Zeifyl said:
Corrupted Idol said:
I used SBA there, would that work?
Now, instead of Agnes being unable to hit Arceus, Agnes is unable to hit Arceus, and Arceus blitzes.
>Arceus blitzes

Speed is equal

>Now, instead of Agnes being unable to hit Arceus, Agnes is unable to hit Arceus

Can you like elaborate that?

Corrupted Idol said:
Zeifyl said:
Corrupted Idol said:
I used SBA there, would that work?
Now, instead of Agnes being unable to hit Arceus, Agnes is unable to hit Arceus, and Arceus blitzes.
>Arceus blitzes
Speed is equal

>Now, instead of Agnes being unable to hit Arceus, Agnes is unable to hit Arceus

Can you like elaborate that?
SBA does not allow speed equal (since Speed Unequal is part of SBA).

And what I meant was that instead of Agnes just being unable to hit, now Arceus blitzes as well.

But if what you meant was if there's something in SBA that allows Agnes to hit, then no.

EDIT: I misunderstood. I didn't realise you meant SBA, except Speed Equal.

Corrupted Idol said:
>SBA does not allow speed equal
What? Did you even read this page? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions

And did you even read the other threads with SBA? https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2976818

It does not say anything about speed equal isn't allowed in SBA.
I misunderstood you.

I thought you meant pure SBA. Not SBA except speed equal.

But no, SBA doesn't change the outcome. Doesn't allow Agnes to hit. Which really bugs me, actually. As it is right now, the only way to get anything other than a stomp out of a match involving Arceus, is to pit it against an opponent, where neither can attack the other.

there's also the fact that her profile needs some revising since like, everyone else aside from her got an ability revamp a long time ago.

Back