• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent Venom 2 new keys

So I already suggested it in this thread but it is messy and lost any attention so I am repposting it.
Btw I spent a lot of time in this so pls don’t ignore it.

Basically after reading many agent venom comics, I have found 2 new keys to add to him.

The first one is his Space Knight key whom is stated to be superior to his base version.
In this form, he stomped Mercurio whom is a regular enemy of modern Captain Marvel.
He took many hits from a Super skull that had copied the Thing, he Restrained Yotat whom is a regular enemy of the guardians of the galaxy including Gamora, The Thing and Drax and he was the only one still standing after a bomb which left Gamora, The Thing and Drax knocked out. In terms of power, he has space flight, and isn’t vulnerable to heat anymore.
Overall, I think this form is consistently 5-B

Moving on to the second key, during several issues, Spawn was marked by a hell mark which led his suit to become demonic. If you want to learn the full backstory, you can read it here and in issues before that.

This form is rlly powerful, as while not even awaken, he could fight the Red Hulk and Valkyrie on equal grounds.
He also beat up a guy that was dominating the red hulk showing again how he’s comparable to him.
He was also later unharmed by an explosion that knocked Valkyrie out and proceeded to take down the Ufoes in a few seconds after having his demon awaken (Including powerhouses like X-Ray and Pilledriver).

After having his demon fully awaken, he fought equally against and nearly One shot Daimon Hellstrom. It is also worth noting that while his demon wasn’t awaken, he tanked fireballs from Hellstrom which were powerful enough to rip Juggernaut’s armour and would’ve easily killed him in his base.

This form should be at the very least 5-B I think

In terms of powers, he should have mind control and corruption as he corrupted creatures of evil in order to kill Hellstrom as well as mine controlled some guys while fighting the ufoes.
She should also have large size.

Back