• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent Smith vs The Worker of Secrets

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Agent Smith vs The Worker of Secrets
  • Agent key
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Fighters start 5 meters away from each other
  • Fight takes place in the Matrix
01000001 01100111 01100101 01101110 01110100: 0
Father of the Deathless: 1 (Keeweed)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
This is a massive stomp. Agent smith can’t even get past the regeneration, much less the five or so ways the worker can instantly kill him and the immortality.

This is a massive stomp. Agent smith can’t even get past the regeneration, much less the five or so ways the worker can instantly kill him and the immortality.
Agent Smith's AP is 9.3 Megajoules
The Worker > Raidriar > Injured Thane tanking 763.6 Kilojoules from a 210 meter drop twice

The Worker has also never used orbital strikes to take out someone he was in a 1v1 with and only ever used his Death manip with the QIP destabilisation ring once because he later used them to make his Infinity Weapons

Last edited:
Does he use the infinity weapons?

I mean, even with the ap Smith isn’t going to be able to really do anything. That regeneration is to fast and good. Plus while the ap advantage is very big, a normal human 10-B can stab a whale to death 9-B+, piercing power is ridiculously important in low tiers like 10 and 9 so the worker can still stab him. Very barely, but he has practically all the time in the world due to his regeneration (assuming the first stab doesn’t instant kill due to soul manipulation, I don’t know the series too well, but the difference in powers is obvious).

Did the worker ever fight someone that was like a hundred times superior to him, because he may have a reason to pull out one of his stronger moves here in comparison to his original story.

Looking at Agents profile, is his ap listed incorrectly. 9 megajoules is 9-B+ plus, but his agent key is only 9-B

Looking at Agents profile, is his ap listed incorrectly. 9 megajoules is 9-B+ plus, but his agent key is only 9-B
Technically >10 Megajoules is 9-B+, though idk if Agent Smith is close enough to upscale to 9-B+ since he would need another megajoule to reach that level

Does he use the infinity weapons?
He made a modern Infinity Blade after escaping the Vault of Tears, he used it as his main weapon in Infinity Blade 3

he has practically all the time in the world due to his regeneration (assuming the first stab doesn’t instant kill due to soul manipulation, I don’t know the series too well, but the difference in powers is obvious).
The Infinity Blade's soul manipulation works by destabilising someone's Quantum Identity Pattern (which is a sentient creature's soul) as they are killed by it

Did the worker ever fight someone that was like a hundred times superior to him, because he may have a reason to pull out one of his stronger moves here in comparison to his original story.
I moved the fighting location to inside the Matrix to make it more fair for Agent Smith, the Worker wouldn't be able to orbital strike even if he wanted to

I mean, even with the ap Smith isn’t going to be able to really do anything. That regeneration is to fast and good.
A regular Deathless doesn't regenerate their body until they are killed and have no other bodies available to rebirth into, the Worker simply has this enhanced so his QIP regenerates his body immediately instead of rebirthing into a new one which would take hours. His Low-High regeneration would most likely take longer than the day of incapacitation allowed for it to be applicable.

Last edited:
The page and part of the book it quoted say his mid regeneration is fast enough to heal his head before it is even fully decapitated. He won’t need the low high regen. Mid covers any damage smith would be doing to him.

I see I horribly misread the attack potency page. So ops on my part.

The page and part of the book it quoted say his mid regeneration is fast enough to heal his head before it is even fully decapitated. He won’t need the low high regen. Mid covers any damage smith would be doing to him.
I always interpreted it as him growing back his head immediately after it gets chopped off, it wouldn't really be Mid regeneration if he is just regenerating the cut that the blade is making into him before full decapitation

I mean, that's just as good. All that matters is that the regeneration is fast, and healing off decapitation that fast is definitely fast enough for this fight. I mean, I guess it isn't a stomp, but that regen plus piercing damage means Worker can stab smith the death eventually while Smith can't really do much.

I mean, that's just as good. All that matters is that the regeneration is fast, and healing off decapitation that fast is definitely fast enough for this fight. I mean, I guess it isn't a stomp, but that regen plus piercing damage means Worker can stab smith the death eventually while Smith can't really do much.
I'm pretty sure that Smith can avoid the Worker's attacks (and has better range + superior stamina I think, how exactly does his reality warping work btw?), they both have Supersonic reaction speed but the Worker scales to a character who caught a single crossbow bolt whereas Agent Smith can dodge entire clips of bullets

Last edited:
Their speeds would entirely rely on how far away they were from the projectile and how they avoided them. Since Smith's isn't calculated he's baseline until proven otherwise (how the feat isn't calced when its the most famous bullet dodge of all time, I have no idea).

Last I checked his reality warping is super bad and doesn't hit the opponent. Stamina is pointless here, nether are going to be fighting lone enough to come into play. The ranged weapons Smith have would hit too precisely to help against the regen. If you laugh off being beheaded as if its a joke you can laugh off some bullet holes in your chest. Smith trying to rip him apart in melee is his best bet, but the mid regen Worker has is going to make that stupidly hard.

If I've understood correctly then the Worker's wincon is kill Agent Smith using the Infinity Blade due to piercing damage and Agent Smith's wincon is to constantly pound the Worker and tear him apart in melee beyond what his regeneration can heal him from in a day.

Yeah. That sums it up. So I’ll vote Worker, I think regen would be just a bit too hard to get past.

Back