• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AEverse Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductio

Following this thread. Yeah man, I think so. The profiles look shitty and most are made by me when I was a little bit nuts. I've been planning to do this for a year now and I decided to start with Dragonfable since it would probably be easiest for me. I'll have to replay the game and search for the cutscenes from hundreds of quests.

List of recurring characters
Hero of Lore -The main character. The profile we have at the moment is the composite version which is really messy. Although it is confirmed that all main characters from different games are the same character from alternate universes , it is best create separate profiles for DF version, AQW version and Eternal Dragon of Time.

Artix - The hero's paladin friend and the Champion of Darkness. His AQW version is not really different from his DF counter part with the exception of him being the Champion of Darkness. The concept of Elemental Champion has not been mentioned in DF only in AQW. So, I guess we'll just keep the composite version with separated keys.

Sepulchure - One of the main villains. He had a huge role in Book 1 DF and is still alive in Book 3. In AQW he died in the earlier game but is coming back and the current event in AQW is revolving around his origins. Although there are some rumours within DF Forums regarding devs' leaked files indicating that DF Sep and AQW Sep are not the same entity, these rumours have been proven wrong since DF Sep's name has been revealed to be Valen just like AQW Sep . So, I think it's okay to keep the composite version.

Drakath - One of the main villains. A fallen prince who then became Sepulchure's henchman and betrayed him at the end of Book 1 DF and the final boss of Chaos Saga in AQW. It is best to keep the composite version because at the end of Book 1 DF it just says that Drakath's story continue in AQW. Well, it doesn't really make sense since DF and AQW are described to be different timelines. Later it is revealed that this is somekind of TES Dragonbreak situation caused by Galanoth slaying the Eternal Dragon of Time mixing up the timeline hour glasses and the timeline is then messed up.

Death (AEverse) - Still alive and well in DF but dead in AQW. However, there are still many Deaths out there.

Gods - Nothing to say. They're just gods.

Mysterious Stranger - Probably the most powerful villain in AEverse going by feats. His name says it all. No one really knows who he is. He appears in Book 1 DF as the final boss, AQW as the mastermind in the Halloween event and another version of him(probably a good one) offers the hero a powerful artefact , MQ as an OP mechas vendor.

Warlic - Basically the Sorcerer Supreme of AEverse and one of the most powerful characters. He protects the world from otherworldly beings and sometimes mess things up because of his powerful dark side, Wargoth. His roles in DF and AQW are not different and Wargoth exists in AQW.

Xa - Warlic's arch-nemesis. He's gonna have a huge role probably as an anti-hero in the future in DF. A minor villain in AQW. DF and AQW versions have the same origins.

Tomix - One of the hero's strongest ally in DF whose story ends tragically(The best story arc in AEverse history). Appears in a minor story arc in AQW.

Vaal - He's gonna have a big role in the future in DF. He is summoned by Stranger as a minor boss in AQW.

Problems with the scaling
Early, Mid and Late game.

• We'll treat Introduction and Dragon Egg Saga along with Earlier Orb Saga as Early-Game stuff. Early-game's monsters are just werewolves, vampires, hydras and weak dragons. I guess this is just some 9-B to 8-C stuff.
  • Mid-game starts at Darkness Orb Saga along with Xan and Tomix Saga since this is when bigger villains like Master Necromancer Noxus, Master Pyromancer Xan, Ice Dragon Queen Aisha and Great Fire Dragon Akriloth start to appear. Also, these storylines happen accordingly.
  • Late-game starts after Fire Orb and Tomix Saga and onwards. Book 2 happens almost right after the end of Book 1; so, I don't think it really makes any difference. Book 3 starts after the hero was finally freed from Jaania's magical ice cage after 5 years of imprisonment. Late-game is when God-like and planetary threats like Kathool(Cthulhu knock-off), Stranger and Wargoth start to play big roles. We'll treat later Book 1, 2 and 3 all the same since nothing has really changed and by the end of Book 1 the hero was referred to as the mightiest hero on the planet. Also, Tomix the lead dev himself said in the forums "The next villains don't have to be stronger than their predecessors". Unfortunately, I couldn't find this in the forums.
AP has no citations.

• I haven't found much information on early-game aside from this hydra destroying stone bridge . Feat starts at 0:08. Since none of the other fodder bosses has dispalyed any more impressive feats than this, it should be alright to use this as the base line for early-game stuff. 9-A according to calcs.
  • As for the mid-game, all I could find is this statement . Since Tomix is both an in-game character and the lead dev, I think this should suffice as a Word of God. Probably 7-C.
  • For the late-game.
Speed just needs proper calcs if possible.

Done. Thanks to Antvasima, TataHakai, Zanybrainy2000, Mr. Bambu, Phoenix821 for giving inputs.

No problem. You can still ask for calculations though. Just remember to provide all of the necessary information and images.

The sun thing is definitely MFTL/FTL+ and Star Level?

The moon thing is at least Rel+, maybe LS/FTL if i use frame capture

i can do those in a blog post if you need me to.

TataHakai said:
The sun thing is definitely MFTL/FTL+ and Star Level?
The moon thing is at least Rel+, maybe LS/FTL if i use frame capture

i can do those in a blog post if you need me to.
Thank you. I appreciate your help.

You can ask some calc group members to give input here if you wish.

You can also check the supporters and neutral sections of the AEverse verse page, and ask them to comment here.

I did but only Sera Loveheart replied. Unfortunately, she said she was too busy.

Okay. If nobody else replies, I suppose that I will have to clear the suggested changes then, but you still need some accepted calculations.

In lack of better options I suppose that you can perform the revisions that do not require any new calculations then.

Well, it depends on whether or not the calculations have been accepted yet, but the other revisions should probably be fine in the meantime.

So we'll have to wait for the calcs to be accepted before we can do anything?

That is usually the case. Sorry. However, you can politely ask some calc group members to take a look at them, if you wish.

Okay. Then it should be fine to apply the results.

Oh wait. Could you please unlock Hero of Lore and Drakath? I'll edit them sometime later.

I appreciate the idea of revising the AEverse. I love it.

As soon as I finish the Borderlands verse revisions, I would like to come over here and contribute.

I've finished editing Hero of Lore and Drakath. The current Hero of Lore page should be renamed to Hero of Lore (Dragon Fable) since it only covers the DF version. I'll let other people handle AQW stuff.

You can rename the Hero of Lore page if you wish. I will unlock it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back