• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aetherverse Week!

LeonRaidenYun

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
January is marked as the official month to celebrate Aetherverse! Ask any questions concerning the universe, a specific universe and some of the character on here!

Check out the pages on The Aetherverse page and read up on some cool characters!

Keep a lookout for more!

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh might as well. Question 1 from me: How did you come up with the Aetherverse?

Great question! The inspiration from Aetherverse came from my childhood love to Marvel movies! When I first saw the first three Spiderman movies, I always wanted to make my own universe just like Marvel. Reading the comics and getting familiar with the characters, I soon started developing my own.

Anime and Manga were a huge impact as well, with series such as Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Yugioh, Naruto and especially, Bleach made me want to make characters just like the heroes in the series. DC was also an influence, however, it was pretty minor.

Finally, Monty Oum's "Dead Fantasy" really made a huge impact on how my imagination would work based on the fight scenes and how situations were structured. All of these things came together into something that would eventually build into something major--- Aetherverse.

Thanks to the support of people from this wiki and many others, I finally had the courage to make my imagination come into text. .w.

i have been reading the Total armageddon characters and my question is how you came up with the name because Leon raiden yun is really not common name so how? and great verse :D if there is the page where the story told then where since i wanna read it :D

Nooneinworld said:
i have been reading the Total armageddon characters and my question is how you came up with the name because Leon raiden yun is really not common name so how? and great verse :D if there is the page where the story told then where since i wanna read it :D
The names actually are a funny story. I role-play on many other sites and Leon was my first ever character (Which means he technically is still not complete.) but the origin of the name comes from when I was a major fan of Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid and Dynasty Warriors.

It marked my three favorite characters at the time, Leon Kennedy was taken for Leon. Raiden was taken from MGS4's character, Raiden. And Yun was the name was Zhao Yun, which became a family name for the Celestial Trinity.

I thought it was really cool myself and made it official. Besides, it has a nice ring to it.

so it's basically come from a zombie-horde killer,giants robot killer and a man that said can killed a 100 soldier? COOL :D

Back