• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeliza Faintree Vs Mattias Comeran

Peppypony

She/Her
Aeliza's Profile

Mattias's Profile

-Mattia's transcendent magic isn't allowed

-Mattias is in 8-C while Aeliza is 8-B but his powers and abilities make it less of a stomp

This fight will be set in Lighthelm the biggest city in Albion on the habitable moon Luna in the Faintree Multiverse (Here is a picture of the city at Winter time in the 94th frame) Lighthelm is inspired by this city so take a look at this locatio so you can get a better example of the fight location (Well it might be little bit more sci-fi but you get the jist of it)

Aeliza: 0

Mattias: 0

Edit: Speed equalized

Righto. Let's begin.

First things first. The only way you can beat Mattias is by incap for an hour. His dimensional travel means BFR won't work, and his True-Godly regen means he will immediately come back from death or erasure. If you want you can make the win condition "first death" instead of true death and that will get rid of the True Godly advantage.

Monarch Laciel said:
Righto. Let's begin.
First things first. The only way you can beat Mattias is by incap for an hour. His dimensional travel means BFR won't work, and his True-Godly regen means he will immediately come back from death or erasure. If you want you can make the win condition "first death" instead of true death and that will get rid of the True Godly advantage.
By first death do you mean that Aeliza would have to kill him twice? Correct me if I misunderstood you. Because when Aeliza is killed (Only works if she is killed by another being so this wont happen if she died due to any other natural causes like old age, diseases and etc.) she'll come back to life and then she will give the victory to the opponent like in a video game or something if you know what I mean? She will also have that City Block durability and she can also heal/regenerate herself by 50% HP (Known as D.E.R in Faintree)

No, by first death I mean she only needs to kill him once. Mattias has True-Godly regen and is protected from regen negating effects and power nullification by 1-A beings. This regen only activates on death/erasure, so you can still incapacitate him by knocking him out or chopping off his arms and legs, but killing him is beyond Aeliza.

If Aeliza surrenders after being killed once, and you make it so that Aeliza only needs to kill Mattias once to win, that would make it fairer, as otherwise the only way Aeliza can beat Mattias is by incapacitating him.

It's your decision though.

Monarch Laciel said:
No, by first death I mean she only needs to kill him once. Mattias has True-Godly regen and is protected from regen negating effects and power nullification by 1-A beings. This regen only activates on death/erasure, so you can still incapacitate him by knocking him out or chopping off his arms and legs, but killing him is beyond Aeliza.
If Aeliza surrenders after being killed once, and you make it so that Aeliza only needs to kill Mattias once to win, that would make it fairer, as otherwise the only way Aeliza can beat Mattias is by incapacitating him.

It's your decision though.
Oh that makes much more sense now! One thing I would wanna point out is that Aeliza is pretty bad at close combat

And yes I'll let Aeliza surrender after her death in this fight since it's Faintree logic.

Now I'm just gonna wait for everybody else to leave their thoughts down below

Monarch Laciel said:
It's probably easier if we just debate, this wiki tends to be a bit slow
Oh okay

Could she hit them with her magical blasts? The page states that he has resistance to magic but does it include all types of magic or just magic spells, magic telekinesis and ETC.

Just the haxxy type. While he can resist say, being ripped apart by telekinesis, he can be injured by having a massive rock thrown at him with telekinesis, as well as magical fire, drowned in magic water, etc

Monarch Laciel said:
Just the haxxy type. While he can resist say, being ripped apart by telekinesis, he can be injured by having a massive rock thrown at him with telekinesis, as well as magical fire, drowned in magic water, etc
So Aeliza would be able to blow up one of his arms and legs using her magical blasts?

Adding specifics and links and improving page layout. Nothing about his actual tier or abilities has changed

Now that that is out of the way, continuing on with the debate. What does Aeliza have that can get through those forcefields. Are her 8-B explosions spammable or is she capable of creating many of them at once?

Also, we are the only people here. You don't need to keep quoting my question in your reply

A few more questions: 1. Is she likely to immediately spam them, or just let off one or two?

2, What is her personality in battle?

3. What is the nature of the attack? Is it a projectile that causes a massive explosion where it hits, does she just snap her fingers and an explosion goes off somewhere, is there an activation time (even of a few milliseconds)

1. TBH I haven't really though about it that much. I guess if the opponent was like 5
metres away and they were nearly dead she would start spamming it (But since Mattias
would come back to life after he dies then she would just aim for his arms or legs here)

2. She's laid back (To be exact she's like that pretty much all the time) and tries to stay focused on the fight not letting anything distract her

3. It's a projectile that causes a explosion like Lucario's Aura Sphere from Pokemon but
magic instead of aura, she only blasts from one paw and it takes a second to fire

1. So at the start of the fight, she wouldn't be spamming? If so, its unlikely she'll be able to break through the force fields with just one or two explosions, plus the actual explosions could obscure her vision, making it a bad move for her to just use a few of them.

2. Laid back and focuses on the fight without letting anything distract her? That's kinda contradictory, but I'll go with it. Focusing on the fight gives her a slight advantage in this case, as Mattias tends to be rather uninterested in fights unless he is really truely provoked (at which point he'll go full out on you - like sans from undertale). So in terms of personality, Aeliza has the advantage.

3. Mattias's forcefields are not passive, so he actually needs to consciously defend himself with them, but if the explosions are in projectile form, that won't be hard. He has three ways to deal with them, either by simply blocking them with a forcefield, transforming into the wind/teleporting and dodging, or opening interversal portals to transport the projectiles somewhere else. He also can speed up his thought perception (like Alibaba from Magi), so he can effectively see the projectiles in slow motion.

4. While Mattias doesn't have much actual haxxy magic without his transcendent magic, he is still able to summon and perfectly control 20 elemental spirits at once. At 50 summons, he completely loses control over all of them, but by that point there are 50 angry elemental spirits flying around the battlefield attacking everything in sight (including him). This is his main form of offense.

1. Are the force field invisible? Because in Faintree they're visible so she'll realise that they aren't like the ones on Luna and then she probably would start spamming them. If they are visible then she will mistaken them for the barriers they have on her home world. Also Her blasts can't destroy a city block but they can harm beings with City Block Level durability

4. How powerful are the spirits?

1. They are slightly visible. They appear as shimering walls in the air, kinda like the heat distortion you see above roads on a hot day, but they are still almost invisible

Her explosions being unable to destroy a city block - is that a range thing or a power thing? If it's range it won't be a problem for her, but if its power then she will really, really, really need to spam her explosions if she wants to break through.

What I'm getting from the Explosions v Force fields right now are

Force fields (at least Large Building Level durability) VS Explosions (Low end City Block level AP)

4. Elemental Spirits. Against an explosion user he'll probably use a fire elemental as they are almost completely unnaffected by heat and flame, due to being made of it. The actual pure force of the explosion would stll hurt them though

Does Faintree have any other attack methods other than spamming projectile explosions? Because the thing is that projectiles are basically useless against Mattias, as his speed of though is high enough to simply redirect them with portals, or turn into the wind to dodge even if they break through his forcefields.

1. It's a range thing. The explosions are smaller than a building. I can't really describe it I guess the Lucario clip could be a example? He is Town Level but the aura sphere attack didn't affect the entire town

Would Superhuman Physical Characteristic attacks do anything? She can also set up magic shards surrounding the opponents that will slightly hurt him every few seconds (Look at frame/backdrop 51, 52, 53 and 54) but I don't know if Mattias would have resistance to it or not? If the opponent doesn't heal or regenerate it would take between 70-100 seconds but Aeliza can get rid of them anytime

Did you make it so Aeliza only needs to kill Mattias once? You keep saying she'd aim for his legs and arms and try to incapacitate him, so I don't think you have. I'm going to point out that Aeliza doesn't actually know about his True Godly regen from the start, so she'd probably actually kill him before realising she needs to incapacitate him.

1. If if is a range thing and not a power thing, then she should be alright. Is she unnaffected by her own explosions? If she gets up close and starts using her explosions, he'd find it more difficult to use his portals to simply redirect the attacks, but if they can damage her as well that isn't an option.

2. Superhuman characteristics, assuming they are on the level of her explosions, would also work for fighting him in CQC, as he is unlikely to open a portal around her hands and let her punch into another universe (I mean, he is entirely capable of it, but it isn't something he's ever done or thought about).

3. How do these magical shards hurt? Do they blast him with a stream of magic like this , or do they blow up when he gets close, or do they just float around and hurt him if he runs into them?

Also, Aeliza doesn't have a speed on her profile. How fast is she?

Oh I'm sorry I just remembered when you said " So you can still incapacitate him by knocking him out or chopping off his arms and legs" and the rest I forgot about that

1. Yes she doesn't have any affect on her explosions whatsoever

3. They just orbit the opponent and they'll just suddenly deal damage

Yeah I need to edit that. Her walking and running speed is around about the same as any normal average human being so she isn't very fast since she mainly uses her teleportation to move around

So he only needs to be killed once, got it. This also means she doesn't need to worry about trying to take off his limbs and can just blast him with explosions.

1. Ok, so for her CQC is still a valid option of attack. Plus the constant explosions would help keep away most of the elementals swarming around her. So this is her best option of attack.

2. The effectiveness of her shards is limited then. He might try blocking them for a time, but as soon as he's felt the (small) level of damage they can do on his shields and made sure they don't have any other effect than damage, he'll probably just drop the shields and let his healing/regen take care of it.

3. You might want to equalise speed then, as while he is only human level with speed, his summons range between supersonic and massively hypersonic+, with MFTL+ travel speeds

With all this in mind, Mattias likely wins this with his sheer versatility. While Aeliza can teleport up to him, break through his shields with three or four hits and one-shot him, he simply has too many options of his own to take her down. He can turn into the wind to become intangible and avoid her strikes, he can block or BFR her explosions, he can BFR her, his summons would distract her, he can seal her movement and powers if he grabs her, he could summon 100 elementals then teleport to another universe and leave her to deal with them, etc.

Cool. Although where does it say that he can BFR opponents on his profile?

I wish we could end the fight here but the rules for VS threads states that fights should last about a week so yeah.

Mattias can open portals between universes. I linked it as teleportation on his profile because there wasn't a "portal opening" power on the site, but I might change it to BFR now

Alright then.

No offense but this fight was a bit of a stomp since there are many reasons why Mattias won. I'm totally not mad or anything it was still fun but Aeliza didn't really stand a chance here :/ Maybe next time I'll go against somebody a little less hax

Back