• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time and Yu-Gi-Oh upgrades

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I know, two different series, but they're both pretty minor upgrades based on calcs so...

Adventure Time
Simon freezes the Earth. Previously used to justify High 6-A characters was calculated at Moon level. Consistent with both other Moon level feats. Scales to virtually everyone.

Yu-Gi-Oh
Zorc moves the moo. Calculated at low end Large Planet level. Consistent with my other calc which was calculated at 1.4 Yottatons.

I already agreed with the yugioh one, and after checking with the Adv Time one, it seems fine too.

High 6-A? Can't say I remember High 6-A monsters, although that's probably because lately the verses I'm most active about in got a game and a butt load of story released.

Divine Dragon Ragnarok, the monser capable of sinking the entire world beneath the ocean, and all of the monsters it scales to

Oh yeah, good thing you brought it up now, its been remade as Metaphys Ragnarok. Lets talk about this on your wall.

By the way, I was thinking the AT top tiers (those who scale off the Nameless Alien and Charlie) should be "At least 5-C, likely at least 5-A" instead of their current rating, because the 5-A feats are still a little shaky, not completely sound but still likely while 5-C is bare minimal at this point.

I say "At least 5-C, likely at least 5-A" because the Nameless Alien is very weak in comparison to the Cosmic Entities, but their 5-A feat is a little vague.

That said, I'd also be fine with rolling back the 5-A to just 5-B given Orgalorg's statements.

Back