• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adolf Hitler (Persona)

I'm not offended, and considering that we have the other Hitler and the broken Reinhard it shoul not be a problem, the only thing is that the sumary could be changed a little to omit some nazi stuff.

Personally, I believe a fictional incarnation of him isn't offensive, or at least too offensive for the wiki, given that we have Adolf Hitler's Rule 63 versio on the wiki already, and one of our most well known pages, or at least in my opinion, is Reinhard Heydrich, who is based off of a real life Nazi

This, of course, is just my opinion in the matter, and I am entirely aware of the controversy this figure has surrounding him, and also understand why this wouldn't be wanted here

Edit: Ah, so it's Nya, haven't played Persona, just thought I'd give my thoughts on having fictional versions of real life monsters on the wiki, given that OP was asking chat about it and I already gave my thoughts there

Well, Hitler is like, an aparition of Nya with Hitler´s soul, so they miiiight be a tad different.

And Nya doesnt have the proper tiers he would have by facing Tatsuya.

So an overall upgrade to Nya with Hitler´s picture on one of its forms could also be fine.

Back