• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addition to pralaya profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped reading past Doomsday Clock #1 so I wouldn't know much about it. Plus, I'm no expert in such high-tier stuff like Non-Existent Physiology and stuff.

There's only those statements there calling her the void before creation, while the highest possible interpretation of that will give her NEP type 2 it'll also make her the Overvoid itself and High 1-A. I disagree with that interpretation as she only has a single appearance and a handful of scans, not to mention the headaches with the cosmology that'll cause. Other than that, she could still get NEP type 2, but that would require arbitrarily deciding what "creation" is in this case, as it could be referring to the local multiverse, the Sphere of the Gods, fifth dimension, dark multiverse, etc. There's a million things that could fall under that umbrella, only 1 or 2 of them might net her NEP type 2, so we should just give her type 1.

Ogbunabali makes sense to me above. It seems safest to give her type 1 then, due to DeMatteis and Morrison contradicting each other's cosmologies.

True, sadly. It's hard being a comic book fan sometimes with stuff like this lol

But anyway, I suppose we can go with Ogbunabali's suggestion. It makes sense now.

You can be like me and be a fan of the old stuff before the editorial departments and the writers did everything they could to tear down and ruin the settings.

Sorry about the derailing. We can continue with the main discussion.

There's only those statements there calling her the void before creation, while the highest possible interpretation of that will give her NEP type 2 it'll also make her the Overvoid itself and High 1-A
She's the void before creation in the Overvoid not the Overvoid itself.
I disagree with that interpretation as she only has a single appearance and a handful of scans, not to mention the headaches with the cosmology that'll cause
I don't seee any problem with NEP 2 but if you say 1 then no p.
Other than that, she could still get NEP type 2, but that would require arbitrarily deciding what "creation"
Multiple creations besides her avatar devoured the 5D and her presence alone could shatter the time stream.
Ogbunabali makes sense to me above. It seems safest to give her type 1 then, due to DeMatteis and Morrison contradicting each other's cosmologies.
All writers contradict each other. Even a single writer of a franchise can contradict his/her work. But dc has possibly hundreds of writers so it's obvious they must be contradictions.
Why can't these companies be more consistent smh
Even I don't think its possible as soo many people working on a single franchise.
Because they have had too many writers and because they don't care at all about coherent continuity anymore.
Maybe but now they seem to be using their heads after death metal.

DC Comics and NEP are two subjects that I'm not very knowledgeable on.

From reading this thread NEP Type 1 & Void Manipulation was accepted, the others could fill me in if anything else was accepted.

From reading this thread NEP Type 1 & Void Manipulation was accepted, the others could fill me in if anything else was accepted.
Is somebody here willing and able to properly apply that to her profile page?

I can, just need a summary of what has been accepted other then what i wrote in my first post here, as well as the scans that imply NEP Type 1 and Void Manipulation.

Last edited:
Yes, we have some cosmology revisions planned.

We intend to split up incompatible versions of the cosmology into the main keys.

I agree with that. Certain writers have certain ways of writing the character, so by separating cosmologies it's more clear which version of the character you use, for example Vertigo and DC are from the same company but they use different writing styles. And by separating the cosmologies you tend to see better what a certain story is aiming for powerwise, instead of just mixing up everything and presuming that the character is written the same way in DC as it is in Vertigo, which wouldn't make sense.

I can agree with the current conclusions we have. I personally believe that more scans should be put for all the DC high-tiers

Trust me, a new one is better. Since no one really want to make a file for her yet. I might soon if no one does and I don't have any scans or shit.

Trust me, a new one is better. Since no one really want to make a file for her yet. I might soon if no one does and I don't have any scans or shit.
She appeared in only 2 issue but I don't really care about the character as she just seems like a lower incarnate of mother night and overvoid to me.

She appeared in only 2 issue but I don't really care about the character as she just seems like a lower incarnate of mother night and overvoid to me.
Really? That's like, way too short.

Technically just 1 issue. She appeared in like 1 or 2 pages of the other issue from what I remember. That's why we yeeted her off originally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back