• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addition to larfleeze profile.

A minor thread based on larfleeze. So let's all work it out together.

Sena can see into the past and the future..into parallel worlds and boundless dimensions.
She's spent billions of years seeing into the past and the future..parallel worlds and infinite dimensions. (Larfleeze #3)

Larfleeze was still overpowering her despite her precognition ability (I don't know what sena scales to) throughout most of the battle. ( I don't know what ability or manipulation he will be given here) (larfleeze #3)

Larfleeze can BFR his opponents. (BFR) (larfleeze #3)

Larfleeze can absorb souls of lanterns he has killed(I think this applies to all lanterns or just orange lanterns). And use them in combat when needed. (Soul absorption and summoning) (larfleeze #3 and #4)

Larfleeze became a living power battery for orange lantern rings. (Seems like energy manipulation) (larfleeze # 4 and #5).

Rings are extra-dimentional weapons so I believe larfleeze able to be a living charger to power them should account for something.

Hope's this goes well.

Last edited:
Lol, you're gonna need to give a little more time than that for them to reply, they're not always online.

From what I can see this makes sense tho.

Larfleeze was still overpowering her despite her precognition ability (I don't know what sena scales to) throughout most of the battle. ( I don't know what ability or manipulation he will be given here) (larfleeze #3)
What is it with users wanting powers or resistances from things that don't give them? This doesn't account for much, her powers you pointed out don't give her any amount of power, and you don't know many things of them like how often she uses them; if that happens mid-battle, what info she gets from what she sees; it can just be stuff about how realities simply look or the vague state of societies in them, w/o anything about how someone may punch her at what moment in a way that she may be able to dodge it right before that happens.
Yes.
Larfleeze can absorb souls of lanterns he has killed(I think this applies to all lanterns or just orange lanterns). And use them in combat when needed. (Soul absorption and summoning) (larfleeze #3 and #4)
Yes.
Larfleeze became a living power battery for orange lantern rings. (Seems like energy manipulation) (larfleeze # 4 and #5).
This needs more context, energy manipulation is fine.

Precog means nothing if you're fighting someone physically strong and fast enough to counter it.
While true, that's just a thing any lantern can do with their powers.
This is just the Orange Lanterns. Because they are connected to greed and therefore Larfleeze.
This is just what Ion became against SBP.

Sena's ability of precognition often disorients her and is not very battle useful in the first place like her name suggests she can see vasty but it causes her mind to wander elsewhere.

Its stated the rings exists outside of time. Larfleeze #4.

Its stated here rings are extra-dimentional weapons also. I've forgotten the name of this comics,sorry.

Exist outside time is a nonsensical way of saying that the time in which they were there has another use of time than the regular universe. Extra-dimensional can mean many things like having been created outside the universe, or using power from outside it, which doesn't = higher infinities or something.

Exist outside time is a nonsensical way of saying that the time in which they were there has another use of time than the regular universe.
There's no concept of time in lantern rings.
Extra-dimensional can mean many things like having been created outside the universe, or using power from outside it, which doesn't = higher infinities or something.

An interdimensional being (also extra-dimensional, intra-dimensional[1] and other-dimensional[1]) is a type of hypothetical entity in a dimension beyond our own. Such beings are common in science fiction, fantasy and supernatural fiction.

Dimension is recurrently used to mean a type of universe in superhero comic books.

Anyway, what do you (the knowledgeable members that I sent notifications to) think that we should do here?

Also quick question: how do you get resistance to precognition then?
I don't know that but its stated the lantern rings exist outside of time. Read the scan you will understand what they mean by it.

Besides I thought anything that exists outside of time and space is higher dimensional?

The rings all tap into the emotion spectrum that is the fundamental building blocks of the universe. There was a New 52 villain origin story that went over it.

The rings just tap into energies that make up reality. Them being outside time is irrelevant to lantern, because it's about the energy they tap into more than anything else.

Thiugh there was that 5-D mathematical GL so who knows.

Them being outside time is irrelevant to lantern
The lanterns arent...its the rings.
I think when the ring seals something,time doesn't seem to exist in the ring.
Or lex statement of extra-dimentional weapons can mean they are 4D weapons or above.
But anyways let's see other members input.

It seems like nothing is likely to happen here.

Everything's been accepted minus the rings being higher dimensional (we can leave that for another thread).

Okay. Can somebody write a list of who have accepted what please?

Back