• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding New Section To The Naruto Verse | Game Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is fine but are you considering making more profiles than these or not? I'm not meaning indexing the entire game verses characters but like a just a literal couple more profiles or so

Any reason for the Shinobi Strikers avatars to scale to the canon iterations of the characters?
I mentioned on the AP, the VR contains data of the Shinobi of the past as well as past events with Kakashi saying the VR accurately shows how strong those Shinobi actually were, also backed up Sasuke. Some VR missions include the Bell Test from Shippuden, Kurama’s attack on Konoha and Kisame trapping Team Guy in the water prison.

Also do you have like a calc lists for where all these values are coming from?
Like I have no idea where the multi-city block level value comes from for Storm 1 Naruto as well as a few other tiers.

Also uhh, what is up with the letter and number values? B1,A1,B4?
Is that what it used to be like on the wiki? Because if that's the case then it needs to be updated.

Also do you have like a calc lists for where all these values are coming from?
Like I have no idea where the multi-city block level value comes from for Storm 1 Naruto as well as a few other tiers.
I linked the calc on his Storm 2 key, basically, Sakura cratering a forest. And Storm 1 Naruto's KN0 scales to Haku. Since Haku = Kakashi and Kakashi survives Sakura's punch.
Also uhh, what is up with the letter and number values? B1,A1,B4?
Is that what it used to be like on the wiki? Because if that's the case then it needs to be updated.
It's something I picked up from Arc7 when there is no rating listed yet. Which is why I'm slowly removing them as I get more calcs.

Yeah, LordGriffin was all up for it. Ant also gave the thumbs up.
Ah I see, fine then, btw, I forgot to say I agree with this CRT aswell.

However, I don't really remember Griffin agreeing with scaling 4A/ tier 2 to Stats/physcals but I may be wrong nvm

Ah I see, fine then, btw, I forgot to say I agree with this CRT aswell.

However, I don't really remember Griffin agreeing with scaling 4A/ tier 2 to Stats/physcals but I may be wrong nvm
He said he was sceptical at first, but if enough people agree, which they did, then he would agree.

He said he was sceptical at first, but if enough people agree, which they did, then he would agree.
Basically this. I'm not 100% in agreement with it but I'm not completely against it either and since enough people agree with it, I have no right to hold a revision hostage especially when I can see the reasoning behind the scaling.

As for this thread, I agree with adding a section for game profiles as I don't think a verse page is needed. And yeah, references are a pain but they are now required.

About the Storm Profile, you need to change the stamina to Superhuman. We don’t use terms like “very high” for stamina anymore.

Also, if you’re gonna put each key in tabbers, you should do it for the entire key, not just in specific sections.

I looked at the justification for the High 6-A rating for Mecha Naruto and all the statements seem like Hyperbole.
In my opinion they should not be used for High 6-A Naruto and all who scale to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back