• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding new abilities for Homestuck

John didn't have acrobatics listed on his profile before? Wack.
But yeah, these should be fine to apply. Though I don't think Rose should have enhanced senses because of the rabbit stuff. Didn't Dave, Rose and Jade send him the same rabbit? That would explain why she thought he was talking about the plush when John mentioned he got an awesome present.

I'm actually shocked that Dave doesn't have acrobatics listed on his profile either. He should have it, but I don't think that scan shows how much of a skilled acrobat he is. I'm fine with Rose having it as well.

They only pick it up and can't truly interact with it though. Also we litteraly see some getting stuck in objects so I would say it's more them not being well established.

They do touch ghosts with no problem though, so I'm fine with NPI.

Rose stuff was explained as her just being a good friend who knows how her silly friend would act.

Fine with Acrobatics.

Although I can let go of the feat of the rabbit, Rose knowing that John has a costume leaves me doubts because at that point they were not playing Sburb + Rose knows that John is a fool, she does not know the nonsense that he gets to do sometimes, at least in my point of view if it should be considered the enhanced senses

Although I can let go of the feat of the rabbit, Rose knowing that John has a costume leaves me doubts because at that point they were not playing Sburb + Rose knows that John is a fool, she does not know the nonsense that he gets to do sometimes, at least in my point of view if it should be considered the enhanced senses
It's stated to be her being a friend in the book commentary related to that scene. Andrew even says he didn't understand why people thought it meant she was a psychic or whatever.

haha yuri owns the books what a nerd

If that's the case, then I disagree with Rose having enhanced senses.

What Yuri has accepted can probably be applied now.

Thank you for helping out. Do you want your old staff position back?

So uh, when are we gonna apply these (I actually have some scans of John interacting with sprites which I'm pretty sure counts as NPI)

tumblr_luu28iRogk1qdx852o1_1280.gif

If you list the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, I can handle it for you with a mass-unlocking script, after which you can edit them, and then tell me here when you have finished.

Yea, I'm aware that you can do that. I'll try to gather up all the locked pages later, since I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Thank you. I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when the accepted edits have been applied.

You probably listed the wrong title earlier.

Back