• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding more abilities to one of my favorite characters: Mysterio!

So I'm glad the profile was made but...it is just Unknown. Glad the suit part was added, but if all his stats are unknown why does he even have Superhuman Physical Characteristics? Anyway back on topic. So I have a few pictures from my Spider-Man encyclopedia.

D3E6AFD5-0D71-4783-B6EF-AA2B86DFE46D
634F965A-07A0-4D78-B21A-7EB999F372DA
3031A089-8FDB-4742-8260-D9325D5682F9
He possibly should be comparable to Daredevil or Spider-Ma. Also would have Genius Intelligence because he built most of his own tech.

Also according to the Marvel wiki he is:

• VFX Artist: Beck was a master of make-up, physical stunt work, mechanical and visual special effects.
  • Mechanical Engineer: He is a brilliant inventor and engineer, with advanced knowledge in robotics.[1]
  • Chemistry: He also learned a great deal of applied chemistry, especially the use of hallucinogens, and electronics. [1]
  • Strategist: Beck was a meticulous planner and organizer.[1]
  • Actor: he is a skilled actor who kept himself in top physical form.
  • Psychiatry: Beck knew basic psychiatry and physiological manipulation of others.
  • Hypnotist: Beck is trained in the basic art of hypnotism. (Could give him limited Mind Manipulation

If not I'll just make a profile for Francis, due to how interesting he is and he scales somewhat to the Daniel Berkhart.

Made a blog for only the original [1]. Needs to have actual reasoning rn but still.

I agree with these new abilities, but I believe there should be some feats for him beside being comparable to Spider-Man and Daredevil.

I think that the first post seems reasonable.

Back