• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Add some abilities to Scarlet Witch? (MCU Version)

FRA I agree it was pretty blatantly shown off in the first two episodes and I've also said just as much in the WandaVision spoiler discussion thread.

would you mind linking that? I would very much like to go there. Also teleportation and matter manipulation may be included as well.

There are also a better examples of time manipulation with the ending of episode two and reality warping I think with how Scarlet Witch was able to flat out change a real piano into what looked like a cardboard cutout prop as she walked off with it. Though I'm sure there will be better examples to come in later episodes that are more solid.

that may be fair but an Interview with Kevin Feige he flat out states that If you look at the Infinity Saga, I don’t think any single person has gone through more pain and trauma than Wanda Maximoff. And no character seems to be as powerful as Wanda Maximoff. And no character has a power-set that is as ill-defined and unexplored as Wanda Maximoff,” Feige said. “So it seemed exploring that would be worthwhile post-Endgame. Who else is aware of that power? Where did it come from? Did the Mind Stone unlock it?” Fiege makes it blatantly clear that these are Wanda's powers so it should still be relevant even if we may not know the origin of them in these first two episodes, however I do recognize that waiting for the entire season to be released as it could be beneficial so that we may have a full scope of things.

Tbh I do think we don't have nearly enough of a clue what's going on atm to be making upgrades and stuff. We don't know who's in control or if this is even real or not yet.

But I'm pretty sure Wanda creates a Forcefield back in Age of Ultron to deflect shots from Ultron Sentries, so there's at least that...
Edit: God dammit she's already got Forcefield creation... Welp, guess that doesn't matter then...

Last edited:
Yeah that's something at least that is indeed a forcefield by the looks of it and I'm fine with waiting to see more from the series for a few reasons some you've already said but I still think it'll be worth having these upgrades in the back burner for when we have more context of things in the series, then again that's exactly why I've made a thread to discuss spoilers and things from the series as we get more and more throughout the season.

Back