• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adapting Robots: Shirley vs. The Fury

Shirley's not 2-B.

• The merging was only of the physical matter in those uniterses, absolutely not a destruction that would include the 4-Dimensional space between them.
  • It was an over time process that would take days, so even if it were to destroy the universes and their 4-Dimensional space in between, it would still not be a legit 2-B feat and it would be unqualifiable.
  • The other stuff in his AP are just not 2-C and speculation, respectively.
Really, if some fairy magic user were 2-B that would just upgrade the verse or be an outlier, this had no CRT, the profile wasn't added to the verse page and I'm just now notecing its existence, in a vsthread.

Eficiente said:
Shirley's not 2-B.

Really, if some fairy magic user were 2-B
No one said he was 2-B tho

this had no CRT

Since when do we need to make CRTs before making character pages? Lmao

the profile wasn't added to the verse page

Have we added Master Hand's profile to the page of every verse that's in Smash?

and I'm just now notecing its existence, in a vsthread.

It was just made yesterday, and besides I don't remember the rule that states we have to come to you to approve any FOP profiles before we make them.

2-C, whatever. I want to guess you understood that I meant that.

Context, dude. "if some fairy magic user were 2-B that would just upgrade the verse or be an outlier" was right before that, this being the reason for it.

MH is a character of Smash, those crossovers aren't its own verse for at least FOP.

A CRT did rejected Shirley having that tier before, but you had no way of knowing that for the things pointed out above you did.

I heard it was unqualifiable by I don't remember which admin in a CRT with more contributing in it. There is also a legit Low 2-C that could now not be an outlier, so please make a CRT.

Back