• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya (Naruto) vs Kai (Ninjago) [2-8-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Last edited:
Is that enough to resist Omnipotence? All EMs including Kai upscale to these resistances

Is that enough to resist Omnipotence? All EMs including Kai upscale to these resistances
Im not sure, but I would argue the Morality, Madness and Mind part could help Kai resisting Omnipotence. Tho I'd say wait on more knowledgable Naruto fans input on this, they may have another view point

Anyways, how skilled is Ada?

Im not sure, but I would argue the Morality, Madness and Mind part could help Kai resisting Omnipotence. Tho I'd say wait on more knowledgable Naruto fans input on this, they may have another view point

Anyways, how skilled is Ada?
She has little-no skill but is still powerful physically.

Genjutsu may be a wincon, if she uses Infinite Tsukuyomi, Kai can't do anything.
Kai resist a lot of stuff about that tho, idk if it can work

Kai was capable of creating an energy shield on Lloyd to protect him from some poisonous venom. Im pretty sure he can defend himself with that. He also has Ash powers meaning he can turn intangible and evade those
Kaguya uses her bones in combination with her spacetime hax meaning she would just attack from inside of the shield.
Kai resist a lot of stuff about that tho, idk if it can work
IT has like 6 layers so Kaguya should be fine even if Kai has baseline resistance to everything.

She doesn't really start with the Tsukoyomi usually tho, while Kai use any he has
Actually in character it's the first thing she does. She didn't do so against Nard and Sasuke only because IT was already active in earth.
The only layered thing on her profile is Deconstruction, not illusion/mind manip. Though if i'm wrong, pls correct me.
It's on the verse page.
He can still teleport away tbh
That'd be assuming she he can react fast enough. Kaguya in character sneaks up for cheap blows and resists sensory abilities + has speed boosts.

Also how does his teleportation work?

Also skill wise Kaguya is no slouch. People downplay her because she got fooled by the most unpredictable mfer in the verse but she's actually pretty damn skilled.

Kaguya is an otsutsuki meaning she would have millenia of combat experience similar to her peers. She's also stated to have a mastery over chakra and shown to use her abilities in tandem to make up for potential weaknesses. She could outright hit pressure points accurately from across the battlefield using needle sized hairs despite her opponent having high level precognition.
Kaguya has her hair manip to restrain Kai too, which she should be able to do due to higher LS
Not even necessary tbh. She can just swap the dimensions to the gravity dimension where even she struggled to stand up, which might at worst restrain Kai and at best turn him into fish paste.

Or the ice dimension where she Kai would immediately appear surrounded by ice that Kaguya directly controls.

Actually in character it's the first thing she does. She didn't do so against Nard and Sasuke only because IT was already active in earth.
That'd be assuming she he can react fast enough. Kaguya in character sneaks up for cheap blows and resists sensory abilities + has speed boosts.
I mean Kai is good at Stealth too + he also has Spinjitzu and Speed Element as speed boosts

Also how does his teleportation work?
He upscales from Shade and Ash which gives him 2 styles:
He can become intangible and TP being others and he can teleport between shadows.

Not even necessary tbh. She can just swap the dimensions to the gravity dimension where even she struggled to stand up, which might at worst restrain Kai and at best turn him into fish paste.

Or the ice dimension where she Kai would immediately appear surrounded by ice that Kaguya directly controls.
Tbf, couldn't Kai use gravity manip and resistance to ice manip to cover these bases?

Also skill wise Kaguya is no slouch. People downplay her because she got fooled by the most unpredictable mfer in the verse but she's actually pretty damn skilled.

Kaguya is an otsutsuki meaning she would have millenia of combat experience similar to her peers. She's also stated to have a mastery over chakra and shown to use her abilities in tandem to make up for potential weaknesses. She could outright hit pressure points accurately from across the battlefield using needle sized hairs despite her opponent having high level precognition.
Eh, she would match Jigen at best in skills, but I don't think she's on Momoshiki like beings in terms of skills due to her fearing tf out of him

I mean Kai is good at Stealth too
Kaguya has a 6th sense that has interdimensional range, stealth isn't helping Kai. And Kaguya isn't undetectable because she's just stealthy, she straight up hides her presence making chakra, emotion, and danger sensing useless.
+ he also has Spinjitzu and Speed Element as speed boosts
Precog + shunshin cover that.
He upscales from Shade and Ash which gives him 2 styles:
He can become intangible and TP
That's not teleportation, we clearly see the cloud of ash move around. Meaning he would still be vulnerable while moving around.
What's the range for this? Does Kai use it in character?
Tbf, couldn't Kai use gravity manip and resistance to ice manip to cover these bases?
No. Kaguyas ice isn't a threat because it's ice but because it's controlled by her which allows her to hold down her opponents. Resistance to ice manip just means you won't get frozen easily and won't suffer from low temperatures, not that you can't be restrained by ice.

Idk how his gravity manipulation works but both Kaguya and Sasuke have GM as well and they couldn't just counter the gravity dimension
Eh, she would match Jigen at best in skills, but I don't think she's on Momoshiki like beings in terms of skills due to her fearing tf out of him
Fearing Momoshiki doesn't make her significantly less skilled.

Kaguya has a 6th sense that has interdimensional range, stealth isn't helping Kai. And Kaguya isn't undetectable because she's just stealthy, she straight up hides her presence making chakra, emotion, and danger sensing useless.
The problem is that he has Skylor's Element, which allows one to copy all the skills of someone, as well as power and potency
What's the range for this? Does Kai use it in character?
Kai doesn't have anything in char in that form, the best we see from him is using anything he needs depending on the situation. So he'll use anything
Fearing Momoshiki doesn't make her significantly less skilled.
She made a whole army just bc of him

Back