• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ACTIVATE YOUR STAND!

Stand Name: Kung Fu Fighter

Stand Ability: Martial Art Skill

Power: C

Speed: A

Range: D

Durability: C

Precision: A

Potential: A

Stand Description: A humanoid wearing a kung-fu outfit. This stand's is simply that: The ability to perform Martial Art. In exchange, it's capable of learning all form of martial art, and the skill's needed: To be able to analyze the opponent's movement before it strike, to divert and deflect forced out of the Stand and user's, to move as swift as the wind, rampage like storm, and strike with fist harder than diamond. If properly "Cultivated", it could even be able to learn even from fictional's form of martial art, and be capable of performing the most "ideal".

Meh, came up for a new idea and this needed a necro.

Stand Name: Godsmack

Stand Ability: Superhuman Strength

Power: S

Speed: N/A

Range: E

Durability: S

Percision: B

Potential: D

Stand Desctiption: Two purple metalic guantlets bound to the user's arms. Basically, it allows the the user it hit REALLY FREAKING HARD.

Things I've considered while making this:

- Doesn't augment lifting strength due to lifting being a full body exersise

- Can push of walls, ground, ect, to propel himself.

- Can do that finger flick projectile thing Deku does or throw objects really fast.

But, that ranking diesnt exist

Ya got E-A, None, Infinite, or oddly specific, like 3km range, as fast as the rain in the area is falling, and more.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But, that ranking diesnt exist
Ya got E-A, None, Infinite, or oddly specific, like 3km range, as fast as the rain in the area is falling, and more.
Shut up, I do what I want...

Okay, my turn.

Blazblue cross tag battle ruby rose render by digi thesaiyan-dbgkbni
Get rid the scythe

Stand name: Red Like Roses
Power: B

Speed: A

Range: C

Durability: D

Precision: B

Potential: A

Special Ability: Can rules over cause and effect.

Description (Taking from this with few addition): Red Like Roses has the power to rule over Causality. She, as the stand user referred to it, can redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect, or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect. A finger snap from Red Like Roses which normally causes sound and kinetic force could instead cause a planet exploded or caused a mass genocide. Red Like Roses could also instantly erase anything from existence, by making it's existence the cause of it's own nonexistence. Another possibility is the instant rewriting of a whole reality, by making Reality X (the current reality) the cause of Reality Y (a tailor-made one). In addition, Red Like Roses could also "halt the flow of Causality", effectively prevent anything from taking any further action, even time itself.

Of course, any Acausal being is the weakness, though I think my stand is pretty OP....and cute as hell.

Stand ability: bone manipulation (its also one of my ability i manipulate, or can control,)

my name: Sans's twin (i got hax, like my twin sans, even the same abilities as him)

Power: A

Speed: B

Range: B

Durability: E (got teleportation to teleport and react fast enough, thanks to my speed)

Precision: A

Potential: B

special abilities: look at sans's page on this wiki

If Hax = Power, then Araki might actually have to make the S stat canon for Gappy and others. Seriosly, Soft & Wet is top tier when it comes to non-acausal/dimensional/ect. hax.

Hax is power, sometimes, sometimes it's destructive power, some aren't.

Also durability isn't the exact stat. The actual stat is closer to Staying(?), and covers durability/it's power to bind and effect objects or the effectiveness/length of the ability.

Stand Name: Crying Girls
KerriganRender
Kinda like this but replace the wings with black tendrils

Stand Ability: [Eldritch Soul](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Eldritch_Soul)

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - C

Durability - A

Precision - D

Potential - B

Description: The user has the soul of an eldritch entity from beyond the known universe, which grants them some of the powers of such an entity, being able to use their magic and causing madness and fear in those around them.

TheNeolancer said:
If Hax = Power, then Araki might actually have to make the S stat canon for Gappy and others. Seriosly, Soft & Wet is top tier when it comes to non-acausal/dimensional/ect. hax.

there is no S rate, its A to E, fighting some 2-B is some impressive feat right there, but being his twin doesnt mean it needs to be perfect as 100% or something, nobody is like cell (dragon ball Z) here,

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But dude, ya need a Stand Name.
first of all, i dont even NEED a stand to defeat those, like, i already got hax without even needing a stand, anyways, ill call it the BONEless stand

Back