• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just like he ate a pocket dimension filled with time magic while he was in the middle of it. He simply absorbs it of himself as he is able to eat magic directly from people. Also. If Sasuke try to do that he would lose the battle instantly as it would drain him out.

How does his absorbition works?Does he absorb with his whole body or does he eat the techniques with his mouth?

Dont forget that it is EMS Sasuke,he uses Amaterasu more then any other technique.

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c528/12.html

That's one example magic travels to his mouth as he inhales.

That seems reasonable.But can he do that while sreaming and pushing himself around in pain?(cause that happend to Hachibi and Juubi)

He will barely feel anything with the resistance on magic he has also there is no real reason for him not being able to as dragon slayers have shown absorbing things that in normal case should have killed them after they tanked the attack simply because of their resistance.

But Juubi that tanked his own bijuumadas several times,one he tanked inside of himself (they are 6B),was screaming in pain when Sasuke used amaterasu,the same goes to Hachibi,he tanked some juubis attackes but did nothing against amaterasu.

Important part is juubi had a way to get rid of Amaterasu and it did screaming in pain or not and so does Acnologia, hachibi didnt have a way to do it and so he didn't. Also, nothing stops Acnologia from eating it before it even hits him.

I doubt he can concentrate while burning,+Sasuke would not just stay there and watch how Acno is screaming,he would try to kill him with Susanoo.He cant eat it before it hits him,it would form in the nearest part of his body so he couldnt absorb it at once,amaterasu would enfold his whole body in seconds.If Sasuke find a moment he could use amaterasu than kill him with Susanoo.

Dzhindzholia said:
it would form in the nearest part of his body
Amaterasu doesn't form at the target, it travels from the users's eye to the target, therefore it has a travel time, which means it it absolutely possible to dodge and/or eat without even reaching the target.

If he tried to engulf his entire body he would fall on his knees as he did with hachibi figures activating a Susano to attack him.

Also, again nor hachibi nor juubi have resistance while Acno does so it won't have same effect in him also he resists Sasukes's Susano as well since that is pure magic as well and he can just absorb it cause if he absorbs even a little part of Susano he pretty much won cause he just needs to hit him and thats it considering Sasukes's own durabilty.

As said before Acno resists everything Sasuke has and can eat his Susano without which Sasukes's durabilty is no longer relevant in the battle so this should just be closed.

Sasuke formed Amaterasu near raikage if i dont forget,also in the last fight with Naruto he did the same,also with Danzo.I didnt say you cant dodge it,but it is very hard when the speed is equal.Raigake was faster than Sasuke.

Sasuke didn't "form" it near Raikage go and read the fight again. Several people have dodge/blocked Amaterasu

- Sasuke dodges several attempts from Itachi from when they fought

- Raikage dodged Sasuke's flames

- Gaara raised his sand in time without the flames reaching him

- Naruto formed his chakra cloak without the flames touching his arms.

The technique has been dodged or blocked time and time again and it's proven it has travel time. Also Raikage being faster than Sasuke won't mean much because Sasuke can predict his movement with the Sharingan so the speed difference would be mitigated.

@WilliamShadow

I repeat This is EMS he can easily use Susanoo and Amaterasu,his stamina is high.Sasuke was able to damage juubi who has higher durability than Acno,i dont think his resistance can help him.

Durabilty =/= resistance. Also, nothing changed in particular considering the part of the body hit by Amaterasu was small in confront to Acnologia's size.

You just mentioned that they dodged it again,i already told you that it can be dodged,but the travel speed is high,and as ive already said,Sasuke can find a moment and use amaterasu.

I don't see a point in arguing Acnologia can absorb it pain or not just like juubi removed part of the body. Also, he can absorb the attack before it even hits him.

Also, I keep insisting that this should be closed as Sasuke has necessary durabilty only with Susano which Acno can absorb.

As i said,Sasuke can finde a moment when acno is more vulnerable.Juubi is a lot of times stronger Acno and also dodged its own attackes inside,you cant compare Acno to juubi.

Acnologia has resistance while Yuubi getter durabilty so he compensate. Dragon slayers can tank their elements attacks that are several times stronger than them.

His resistance has its limits,or its just NLF.Juubi is a lot stronger than Acno,it can do casual 6B bijuu bombs and it tanked 1 inside,Sasuke harmed the evolved version of juubi with amaterasu.

This just seems to be going in circles.

@Dzhin yes Sasuke could look for a moment when Acnologia isn't paying attention, but there are several issues 1) Acnologia isn't mindless, he's skilled, ruthless and significantly more experienced than Sasuke 2) Acnologia is still resistant to Sasuke's attacks, the damage the amataratsu would inflict would be mitigated and Acnologia would be able to consume it b4 it even lands if he considers it enough of a threat.

@Dzin he has a limit. Unknown thou... I mean ravines of times is supposed to be the strongest energy within the FT world which includes a large country lvl weapon and Acnologia didn't give a shit about it and later ate it.

(Fairy heart excluded since it's just unlimited source of magic)

@WilliamShadow

I also read that chapter when he absorbed it,if he was able to survive that his durability should be country lvl.

@Davidsteel1 Read my last response.

^His durabilty didn't scale cause he is simply having a huge resistance so he ignored it.

@Unite that why I said he is large island only with Susano.

@WilliamShadow

Then it should be noted that he can resist to any magic attack that is above his durability,like High 6C physycally,but can tank country lvl a attacks based on magic.

^No actual need for that as you can see he already has a likely higher as well. Plus since we based his tier on statements cause we had nothing else there is no need to push it.

Plus it's kinda obvious he can tank a much stronger attack if he is resistant on it.

@Dzhin I read ur last post. The amataratsu isn't an ability reliant on raw power- if that was the case it would mean that Sasuke would be comparable to the jubbi which makes no sense- in fact as far as I remember the amataratsu never even one shots anyone aside from fodder. It's real strength is in its ability to burn consistently without being able to be put out- it's like being punched infinitely, no matter how tough u are it will still wear U down eventually.

@WilliamShadow

In my opinion it should be noted cause there are people like me that know fairy tail characters only by their profiles in this wiki.I could say something like "Why should i listen to you when his profile doesnt contain that info in details".

Back