• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia Upgrade Continent level!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c531/14.html

Zeref was first to find it and seal it so there is nothing to say

That's what happens when people only post one page... http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c530/14.html

Two seconds later we find out ravines of time is a space and from what she said "the natural flow of time was slightly distorted and so the ravines of time is born" clear explanation of that being created by time and since Zeref who is much more of an expert in magic than Anna clearly said its time magic that ends the discussion. It's simply time magic that Acnologia devours not an actual void...

Davidsteel1 said:
Cheers Scarlet, though the translation I read was different but it's definitely better than what I had.
Always try to use *********** scans if possible, they are the most reputed scanlation site on the internet.

@Joseph tried mate and I generally prefer theirs but I couldn't find their translation of this chapter- something about they generally delete older chapters in respect of the author and encouraging ppl to buy the hard copy when it comes out?

Davidsteel1 said:
@Joseph tried mate and I generally prefer theirs but I couldn't find their translation of this chapter- something about they generally delete older chapters in respect of the author and encouraging ppl to buy the hard copy when it comes out?
Use mangatown they have identical translations.

Wendy is the one who refers to it as a "Space" not Anna, and u speak of only using one page as context- fair enough a single page doesn't give full context. Anna refers to the Ravines as "Nothingness" Wendy then calls it a "Space" if anything it just points out the initial point I made- there is an abundance of contradictory information regarding the Time lapse. And in reference to Zeref discovering the time lapse first; we have no clearly defined time period where it's established that Zeref discovers it (as far as I remember) and even then it means very little here- we gain a majority of the information we know about the time lapse from Anna.

Wouldn't referring to it as "Space" be in the context of the confines being mentioned? Like this space here is nothingness.

Anna was hiding the ravines of time from the moment she found it which means he had it before her since he was able to seal it. The only one creating problems here is you... 2 of the oldest and most knowledgable characters say it's time magic in confront to a person who couldn't even realise the ravines of time was sealed even thou she had it with her for years...

And since the ravines of time was created thx to the time travel it could have been created 400 years ago which means Zeref could of find it centuries before Anna.

@Scarlet possibly

@William... I'm at a loss, all I'm trying to do is point out that there is a lot of contradictory information concerning the Time lapse and attempting to stimulate discussion on this topic so we at least have a clear understanding of it and u accuse me of causing problems... just wow.

And let me as u a question, how much info do we really get from Acnologia and Zeref concerning the time lapse? All they truly tell us is it's an application of some form of time magic nothing else, Anna who is by no means a poorly informed character herself (considering she assisted in building the eclipse gate and opening it) spent what seems to be 14 years studying the time lapse tries to give an explanation of what it is and how it functions and u suggest we simply discard her information? It's like saying we should discard an engineering students in depth analysis of how a gun works in favour of Steve Jobbs simplified explanation of "the gun fires a bullet at high speeds to inflict damage on its target"

-.-

She spent amazing 14 years of research and couldn't figure out it was sealed... She is amazing!

And again what you don't understand apperently is that I am saying Acnologia didn't get out of a void and for that has void manipulation or void resistance or any other hax you guys are trying to give him he simply absorbed the time magic and again to find out the rest we need the next chapters cause it obvious that now Acnologia knows the most considering he is controlling the ravines of time.

So what we should simply ignore her information? Because a superior character sealed the time lapse and she didn't realise it? Should we now discard the fact that Urahara Kiskue is a genius because at a point he was outsmarted by Aizen- a character who at this point was ahead of the curve?

And accusing me of trying to give Acnologia a hax doesn't mean anything if there is reasonable evidence to consider it is legitimate. That's all I'm trying to do now- is it reasonable to think that this is liable? I'd rather have a general discussion on the issue than one person who just keeps telling me to piss off because we disagree

Piss off? And you disagree with the author since he made Zeref and Acnologia say it's time magic, all Anna was talking about is describing it how she thinks it looks like,but in realty she had no idea of what it exactly was. Now you can keep using any excuse you want but the chapter clearly explained and acnologia clearly said its time magic so, and this is not conflicting informations problem here at all we simply get certain information from a character who thought they we're correct and now we found she was wrong simple. So, yes her information are to be discarded because they were wrong since she had a limited knowledge about it.

Oh and terrible example, terrible!

No I'm not disagreeing with the author, the 2 top characters Acnologia and Zeref barely give any actual information on how the time lapse functions. Anna was the first to give us evidence that the Time lapse had a link with Time magic (more specifically she tells us it's a result of time travel), all the information that Zeref gives us is that it's some enigmatic form of time magic that will allow him to cast Neo eclipse, all Acnologia tells us is that he now controls it. Anna tells us that it is a by product of time magic, tells us that other time magic also affects it ( she specifically sites the opening of the eclipse gate the previous year affected it) and then says that it's unique nature prevents anything from existing within it. She gives us more info concerning it than Zeref and Acnologia have, so y should we ignore her?

What I am saying is that her "nothingness" should be ignored because people will go with Acnologia has void resistance but no he simply absorbed the time magic from which this "nothingness" was created from nothing more nothing less.

there is nothing that says zeref found the time laps before anna, infact the story leads to the fact that anna found it first but then she hide it after she learned what it was and the fact that she can maybe use it to defeat acnologia.

what anna says can't be taken as nothing, unlike acnologia both anna and zeref studyed the time laps but none of them know much about what is inside. also zeref's plan has nothing to do with what is inside the time laps but the time lap itself, so for anna to know more about the time laps then zeref makes sense. also acnologia didn't say anything that contradict what anna was saying. we should wait for later chapter to know more about what acnologia did after entering the time laps. we only know that inside the time laps is nothingness and the fact that it's full of time magic.

^dude and how did Zeref seal away the time lapse if Anna had it the entire time... Don't be funny okay, a 400 year old Mage who studied magic and learned how to use black arts as a kid is on a completly diffrent scale from Anna and in the end she has no idea about what is inside ethier since she said its there is nothing yet now we clearly there is something inside of it.

And when you say nothingness full of time magic you just prove my point of him simply absorbing the time magic and getting out of that place which means no void resistance hax. Of course they also always said "nothingness"

^hold your horses mate, how did anna study the time laps if it was sealed, what you says doesn't make a single bit sense. who says anna was with the time laps the whole time, the fact that she hide it tell us that she had to leave it but didn't want others to find it. also zeref finding the time laps after anna hiding it isn't unlogical since zeref also use time magic, zeref could have sense the huge time magic in the area. being 400 year old mage who can use black art as a kid has nothing to do with know what's inside a unknown object. she said that there is nothingness insde the time laps but nothing disprove this yet, we don't know whether acnologia created what's inside the time laps after gaining full control of it or not.

"And when you say nothingness full of time magic you just prove my point"

i don't see any point i proven that you said, also you are forgetting the fact that we don't know how long acnologia has been inside the time laps, in a place of nothingness. also no one is saying that acnologia didn't eat his way out of that place. "no void resistance" like i said, we don't know what acnologia did after entering the time laps. hold on your horses and wait for more info from later chapter and we should stop jumping to our guns with this whole upgrade stuff.

you are obviously not reading those chapters carefully so , I am not gonna waste my time with you cause i in the end you will see my point was correct the entire time.

And this huge time magic can not be sensed because it's inside the ravines of time genius. Or Acnologia would sense it as well.

^I guess you know me more then i know myself, i hope you can tell me more about myself in the near future. i have nothing to say to you other then what i said already.

the only time acnologia got close to the time laps was when it was in it's sealed form, who says that in it's unsealed self doesn't release some kinda magic

read this chapters ---> 1.http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/v61/c530/11.html 2.http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/v61/c530/12.html

So Anna says nothingness magic and Zeref and Acnologia time magic plus Acnologia comes out of ravines of time saying time magic... I wonder who should we trust more.

M012
She didn't call it "nothingness magic" you should read the next chapter mate. she called it the very concept of time tendency. once again you're jumping to your guns.

In the chapter you previously posted she clearly says nothingness magic. And very concept of time tendency means nothing's to our discussion that simply refers to how time "works" exactly or why to its existence, but what we talk about is the fact that place is simply a separated dimension filled with time magic or better created with time magic which Acnologia ones absorbed gains complet control of. So that gives him no existence erasure resistance or similar.

I think that WilliamShadow makes sense. Perhaps we should close this thread, as it seems to be going around in circles.

Shadowbokunohero said:
seems to becoming hostile aswell
Nah, I am just fired up!

And with that horrible pun I will take my leave...

And yeah close this until the end of FT or at least the battle with Acnologia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back