• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia Upgrade Continent level!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superscharbe said:
Acno scales at least to Etherion.No way he is weaker
I have found a scan where it says that his roar left a reading of ethernano superior than anything else before which includes Etherion, problem is that same translation is not used on many sites but instead it says that after his roar "there was a strange emptiness in ethernano" which I suppose refers to the fact that since Acnolgia has no element that his roar is in realty is pure ethernano in fact we saw him absorb ethernano before releasing his roar.

Sigh... at this point, Acnologia will never get upgraded. Because if Hiro shows the feat, there will be no proof if it is really "country" or "continent" level. If somebody says he has the power to destroy a country, it will be either considered an outlier or "there is no proof".

I just hope this feat will somehow affect Acno's tier... Cause otherwise Acno will be forever stuckon large island level :(

WilliamShadow said:
Superscharbe said:
Acno scales at least to Etherion.No way he is weaker
I have found a scan where it says that his roar left a reading of ethernano superior than anything else before which includes Etherion, problem is that same translation is not used on many sites but instead it says that after his roar "there was a strange emptiness in ethernano" which I suppose refers to the fact that since Acnolgia has no element that his roar is in realty is pure ethernano in fact we saw him absorb ethernano before releasing his roar.
http://i.imgur.com/REs2InV.jpg

I'm not really comfortable with scaling off the Earths diameter for a feat like this. The "camera" doesn't really seem like it's in 'orbit' given the weird sizing of the Dragon and those mountains Gwyn pointed out (good eye, man).

Not sure if this can be properly calculated at all since I don't see anything to scale off of, except for maybe those mountains if they have any definable height.

@Apple first off that link u gave; the discussion there is giving me a headache.

Secondly about scaling off of Acnologia's height, isn't there a perspective issue here? Acnologia is above the islands and the view we're given may affect his height, that said if it's possible to at least calc this using his height then pls someone go ahead, all I want now is an analysis of this feat

But how tall is Acnologia? Maybe we can scale Acnologia from another character who's height is on a databook or something.

I see buildings near many of the explosions, even those that are farther on the horizon, you can take an average value from them and draw the approximate size of the blasts through that. There are some that are close to the pair of mountains mentioned above also can be taken an average value of them to calculate the size of the explosions.

What if it is obvious is that you can not take its size from the planet following the curvature shown, most of the explosions taking compared buildings and mountains do not seem to have more than a couple of kilometers, I honestly doubt that this feat reaches the level of continent but for sure the amount of the same can reach a pretty good level.

We are not going to scale from the curvature of the planet. However, if somebody in our calc group is able to calculate the feat, feel free to do so.

The time lap ( law universal ) is true nothningness and the acnologia can be out of nothingness. Acnologia can be void manipulation?

- http://www.*********.co/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c529/21.html

- http://www.*********.co/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c530/13.html

- http://www.*********.co/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c539/5.html

- http://www.*********.co/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c539/6.html

- http://www.*********.co/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c539/8.html

We tend to scale such feats by the size of the pocket realm.

Well, simply gaining sufficient control over the realm to transport people there is not the same as creating it.

Actually, there seems to be a fair share of conflicting information concerning the Ravines of time; Anna the person who discovers it calls it a void without time or space, after Acnologia escapes he and other characters say he consumed the ravines both eating his way out of the void and as a result increasing his power. But then Acnologia says the world he transported the dragon slayers is the ravines of time (which he now controls) which shouldn't be possible considering how Anna initially described it and the whole logic behind Acnologia's escape wouldn't make sense

Perhaps he simply consumed enough time magic from it to escape?

Antvasima said:
Perhaps he simply consumed enough time magic from it to escape?
While a possibility, whatever was left of the Ravines should still be a void- unless Acnologia actively manipulated what was left to suite his needs.

Actually Anna said Ravens of time was a huge amount of time magic, but only magic nothing else that why she called it "void". Acnologia simply absorbed the time magic and gained control over that power, now what we have inside the ravines of time we don't know cause Anna only knew about it being time magic, but not how it's made inside... To put simply that is something to wait and see in the next chapters.

The informations are not conflicting at all it's just that the characters themself don't know exactly what ravines of time looks like inside but they all said its huge amount of time magic.

Sorry I was trying to upload the scan where Anna described it as an absence of time and space but for some reason it didn't. I'll try later when I get access to an actual computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back