• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ACF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about the ACF today? What is your attitude to this wiki?

It is interesting to know the opinion of our Western partners)
AKðñ (1)

I and Lord Kavpeny have a very high level of respect for the ACF wiki, and its staff.

It is far more analytical, systematic, and thorough than our own, and constructed most of our tiering system, with a far deeper understanding for how it works.

We see it as the high standard to aspire to for our more amateurish wiki.

Ah well, now since its in the right board, I guess its ok, the people don't seem bad and the ratings are generally on par with ours although I disagree with a few (and those that I disagree are generally extremely different), though the detail of techniques and etc is better there.

I'm more interested tho, in that omnipresent Madoka....

1.Just by looking at it i understand nothing.

2.For some reason Toneri is 5-B while Naruto is 6-B

3.I don't really consider it better than our own.

Well, it objectively is better. Everything this wiki is we owe to the ACF staff helping me out by tutoring me in their tiering system. They are far more knowledgeable than I am.

I would really appreciate if our staff members would please permanently avoid insulting the ACF wiki. Thank you.

Kkapoios said:
1.Just by looking at it i understand nothing.
2.For some reason Toneri is 5-B while Naruto is 6-B

3.I don't really consider it better than our own.
Admins ACF love One Piece, Naruto therefore underestimate that he did not win the characters One Piece.

Well, "objectively" isn't exactly the correct term, sure they built the tiering system that we use, but that does not make the automatically better overall, rather better in understanding of the tiering system, and not necessarily the pages themselves.

(I'm not argueing we're better or anything, no one misinterpert me pls)

Well, they do not have as many staff members as we do, so they cannot be expected to check everything for errors. We have lots of verses with very unreliable statistics here at VsBattles.

Yes, that is true, that said, there is no way to accurately pinpoint how unreliable ours, and their's statistics are. Which is why I believe that it can never be concluded which is better.

Moreover, it should never be concluded, the alliance between VSB and ACF is unique, unlike certain other communities (no names need to be stated) we don't dislike each other with a passion, but attempting to discover which is better will only break that bond via flame war.

Basically, lets try not to talk about which is the superior wiki.

Well, their profiles do have far longer and thorough analyses than our own, but it is probably better if I close this before things risk to start to get antagonistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back