• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Misogi Kumagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I might be wrong here, but I think that the bloodlusted guy who can erase people from existence and can casually come back from dying and erase any injury he suffers (The same issue your Zeref vs Accelerator match had) might have some advantage against the guy who has no counter for those things.

Again, hax stomp.

WTF?! Then what am i supposed to do?! I want an idea about a good match, but when i make a good one, like Lubbock and Issei (Low 7-C Versions), everybody ignores it! What in the bloody hell should i do for people to look at me?!

Use more makeup. :)

On a serious note, you could just keep on trying. I would tell you to study their profiles more, but even I do that and my matches still turn out to be stomps sometimes.

A lot of matches on the site go unnoticed or never get enough votes for the results to be put on the pages. You had a good idea on trying to use more popular characters like Zeref, but you already made the same mistake twice. Always check that the match you're going to make is fair. Equalizing speed removes speed disparities out of the equation, but you also need to check if both sides have a reasonable chance of defeating the other person. Decisive matches (one character has significantly higher chances of winning because of some ability or experience/skill/intelligence) are allowed, matches where one of the fighters cannot even win like this one are not.

Then what do you guys say about a match between....Maybe i could say Yhwach vs Misogi Kumagawa? i think this won't turn out as a stomp and probably would be a draw, right?

^ first tip. Start with people who don't have to much of ridiculous hax.

Second tip. Avoid Accelrator, he stomps or gets stomped nothing else.

Ummmm. okay i guess.

But what do u think about Yhwach vs Misogi Kumagawa? or Yhwach vs Zeref? or Misogi Kumagawa vs Zeref?

OH! How about Dante vs Bayonetta?

Or...Or...How about Archie Shadow vs Noel (Mu-12 form)?

Yhwach vs Kumagawa has been done somewhere, Yhwach should stomp Zeref, Kumagawa should stomp Zeref. I'm not sure Dante and Bayonetta have matching versions, but it has most likely been done before.

Wait a minute! I know who can defeat Kumagawa! But it will be kinda complicated battle. Wanna know who's he?

From what I've seen in his threads, it depends if Kumagawa is acausal. I created a match for him against Rohan Kishibe, and I think it was either inconclusive or Kumagawa had the advantage in votes. I can't remember anymore.

I think Giorno has this, due to his hax ability to nullify something that haappened or abnormal situations, so Kumagawa that can erase reality can not be compared to someone like Giorno.

It's for these reasons i think Giorno wins against Kumagawa:

1. Giorno's Stand: GE has a Speed of A and when compared to other Stands with A-Grade speeds means Gold Experience (GE) can move in three speeds: Fast-As-Light, Faster-Than-Light, and Massively-Faster-Than-Light, all three are of course faster than the speed of thought/the thought process.
  2. With the added effects of Giorno's Life Shots and Deadly Critters occupying Kumagawa, without a doubt Giorno would have enough time to pull out the Stand Arrow and Activate GER.
  3. Kumagawa had no prior knowledge of Giorno and his Stand, even if he found out it would be too late.
  4. And if he tries to use All-Fiction on Giorno with GER or GER the effect(s) of All Fiction wouldn't occur seeing how GER "Keeps the Cause, Removes the Effect". This means he can constantly and for an eternity, remove any of All Fictions effects
  5. Speaking of Stands, if they just fought physically Giorno would of still won seeing as Kumagawa has no way of knowing/finding out about GE and no way of seeing/hearing and hurting it either.

1.If we speaking in close combat then Ger is faster than thought but if we talking a long distance fight then All fiction is faster. 2.All fiction will instantly activate and remove any negative effect and destruction that his body he have. 3.Kumagawa is a fan of weekly shonen jump and every body in his school all read weekly shonen jump.It is most likely he had read Jojo. 4.Ger need known what the cause of the erasure to turn it effect to zero and everyone forgot that Kumagawa have Hundreds Gauntlet which reverse the cause and effect. 5.If we assuming that Kumagawa dont known Giorno then he still can have a good match with him because kumagawa Ger striking power is just building+ level and kumagawa is smarter than giorno so he would known why he getting hurt and also his stamina is nigh unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back