• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality Type 4 and Causality Manipulation Above Baseline

can Acausality Type 4 still be attacked with Causality manipulation Above Baseline?

So as an example, there is a character A who has Acausality Type 4 and there is a Character B who has Causality Manipulation Above Baseline but has never been shown to have an impact on Acausality Type 4, can character B Ability still affect character A? because from what's on the vsbw page, Acausality Type 4 only provides Resistance and should be countered with Causality Manipulation above baseline

Nope, Aca 4 basically gives immunity as long as the causality manipulation isn't HD and has no feats of affecting Aca 4

As long as the causality manipulation isn't HD and has no feats of affecting type 4 then yes, no amount of layers will help you affect type 4. It needs feats
wait wait wait, "HD"?, What is this?

Higher Dimension??

Nope, Aca 4 basically gives immunity as long as the causality manipulation isn't HD and has no feats of affecting Aca 4
immunity? isn't it that to have immunity at least you have to lack of or transduality, even in the vsbw page it says Acausality Type 4 only gets resistance

wouldn't it make more sense if Acausality Type 4 can never be attacked by normal Causality since Acausality Type 4 is already at unconventional causality

so that whatever level of strength of normal causality cannot attack Acausality Type 4 which is in unconventional causality

Because regardless of the level of conventional causality, it remains ordinary causality and is not irregular

immunity? isn't it that to have immunity at least you have to lack of or transduality, even in the vsbw page it says Acausality Type 4 only gets resistance
It's resistance, yes. I used immunity cause as long as you don't have feats, no matter how many layers of hax you have, you can't affect it

wouldn't it make more sense if Acausality Type 4 can never be attacked by normal Causality since Acausality Type 4 is already at unconventional causality

so that whatever level of strength of normal causality cannot attack Acausality Type 4 which is in unconventional causality

Because regardless of the level of conventional causality, it remains ordinary causality and is not irregular
Yes, as long as the causality manipulation has no feats of affecting type 4

Last edited:
If its HD causality manipulation then lower D acausality 4 means nothing
I also recently heard that now NEP, Acausality, TD are limited by dimensions, so any type can be attacked by higher Dimensions without the need for NPI or Negation Is that true?

I see on the vsbw page there is no explanation about it, is there a thread that discusses it and can you share the link?

I also recently heard that now NEP, Acausality, TD are limited by dimensions, so any type can be attacked by higher Dimensions without the need for NPI or Negation Is that true?

I see on the vsbw page there is no explanation about it, is there a thread that discusses it and can you share the link?
Acausality and TD not NEP. I think there was a thread where they got revised but can't remember

Stop saying immunity.
Type 4 only gives resistance.
And by resistance that means they can still be affected if the causality manipulation reaches even irregular causality or causality that differs from conventional ones

If the causality manip works against someone with resistance but has no feats or statement of affecting someone with irregular ones. We cant assume it will work.

Stop saying immunity.
And by resistance that means they can still be affected if the causality manipulation reaches even irregular causality or causality that differs from conventional ones

If the causality manip works against someone with resistance but has no feats or statement of affecting someone with irregular ones. We cant assume it will work.
Which is exactly what I've said here. I just used "immunity" because no amount of layers would do anything without feats

Stop saying immunity.

Which is exactly what I've said here. I just used "immunity" because no amount of layers would do anything without feats

Back