• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fang Xiu Profile Creation & Kelly Profile Revision (Low Dimensional Game)

Fang 8B key leads a calc that results in 8A. Also wasn't there a feat of shaterring hundreds of KM of ice in the previous thread. That seems a good way to calc level 7. Other than it seems fine.

Fang 8B key leads a calc that results in 8A. Also wasn't there a feat of shaterring hundreds of KM of ice in the previous thread. That seems a good way to calc level 7. Other than it seems fine.
Fixed it, also If I remember correctly that was Lu Zhiyu getting shot by a continent-busting laser, but he was Level 8 at the time so it doesn't scale.

While I don't understand the need for a CRT for Fang Xiu, I agree with the Kelly profile rework. Just wanted to say though, you should link the current profile and the reworked version next to each other. Also, NPI has no reference.

Probably me, but she seems to stand out in whatever she does... Her intelligence reasoning seems gifted rather than above average...

While I don't understand the need for a CRT for Fang Xiu, I agree with the Kelly profile rework. Just wanted to say though, you should link the current profile and the reworked version next to each other. Also, NPI has no reference.
Fixed all that.
Probably me, but she seems to stand out in whatever she does... Her intelligence reasoning seems gifted rather than above average...
I suppose so now that I read over it.

Summoning (Fang Xiu can summon a ghost from his own body that is capable of acting on its own, eating attacks and artifacts

Wouldn't this be some form of creation?

Anyway, having looked through most, I suppose it should work

The draft pages themselves seem to be well-constructed though, as long as all of the statistics based on energy levels have accepted calculations as a basis.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. It is probably fine to apply then, but let's wait a bit longer in order to make certain.

Okay. Thank you for helping out so much. It is very appreciated.

Probably, yes, but let's wait a while for confirmations.

I shortened the Low 1-A justifications, so is it ok to post now?
If you are going to use endless space as justification for low 1-A, you should try and add the reason why the space is low 1-A, instead of writing a long text. It can be something like

“Can create and destroy the endless space which is a space that transcends infinite dimensional structures”

Since most of the justification is based around endless space and nothing more. Just two out of the three will suffice

If you are going to use endless space as justification for low 1-A, you should try and add the reason why the space is low 1-A, instead of writing a long text. It can be something like

“Can create and destroy the endless space which is a space that transcends infinite dimensional structures”

Since most of the justification is based around endless space and nothing more. Just two out of the three will suffice
Are the changes I just made better?

Back