• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality 4 Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Does anyone have proof of Acausality 4 on Dragon Ball Xenoverse?
many of the skills lack scans đŸ˜¥

"The Demon Realm is the lower half of the living world, a dimension that exists on the reverse side of the universe. It’s not to be confused with Hell, which exists in the afterlife. According to Daizenshuu 7, it’s a chaotic place where magic has more influence than science."

I believe the idea here is that the Demon Realm's laws of psychics are more magic-based than science-based like normal physics. Although, either this idea was scrapped in the past, or was not fully applied to the cast of demon characters, because most of the demons only have Type 1.

"The Demon Realm is the lower half of the living world, a dimension that exists on the reverse side of the universe. It’s not to be confused with Hell, which exists in the afterlife. According to Daizenshuu 7, it’s a chaotic place where magic has more influence than science."

I believe the idea here is that the Demon Realm's laws of psychics are more magic-based than science-based like normal physics. Although, either this idea was scrapped in the past, or was not fully applied to the cast of demon characters, because most of the demons only have Type 1.
My question is because most demon profiles have Type 4 causality, but I can't see where that comes from.

No.

Immeasurable is moving beyond/faster than the flow of time... or something like that.
Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 6 and 7 below.)

The standards only changed in 2020/2019, it used to give immeasurable speed [correct me if I am wrong]

Back