• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausal and 4-C or higher Devilman?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Does Akira or Amon rely on something to their Existence? Just wanna be sure?
Probably not, because God, not being able to erase the existence of Amon from reality, locked him up. Also in Devilman Lady Akira still exists, although the previous story was completely erased.

It was more about armor than their abilities: it is clearly of unknown composition, so hard to say. Probably Amon's armor should have Negation of Physics Manipulation, as it was said: "Common sense of our three-dimensional universe does not apply to the demon armours!" As for the rest of his abilities it should be fine, i suppose it will be acceptable add them too.

It is likely a resistance to it though since it doesn't follow the common sense of 3-D Space, not Negation of it. If negated, the universe will feel it too.

Also his picture is kinda luckluster so maybe use rendered version of this instead. Also oh my God, I saw so much AkiraxRyo yaoi fanart before this. I probably going to bleach my eyes.

Amon-2481779

Also that left side of the panel, you see the girl melting. Later on, she survived, suggesting that she resists Transmutation. He can be upscaled from the girl since she's kinda fodder to him.

Also there's a mistake in the RT in VJ. Satan did RW to recreate the earth but God erased the existence of all life before that shit happened. I dunno what happened in VJ but if Akira should have Mid-Godly in physical World if that shit is true.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
God erased the existence of all life before that shit happened.
He's recovered, even after that? Indeed, he is a real monster... What need for this?

Also, girl resisted energy capable instantaneously destroy part of Japan? Not bad.

About render of Amon - can do this, so say if needed. It's time to add some forms.

(Although, i would leave it as is: It's better save these images for future profiles)

Maybe it is better to create a gallery and add a few images to it, well, for now?

Amon is also probably metaphysical, because he free to be in such worlds as:

• Dream, Mind, Spirit, Hell, Heaven, Pocket Realities and so goes on...

In Devilman Grimoire, demons are said to be exiled in Netherworld, a nothingness where time doesn't flow. Considering they can escape from it when the portal is opened when Mars in lines with earth, they likely can move within that. It's Resistance to Void Manipulation and Infinite speed.

In the same manga, Amon stated that they're denied from existence and couldn't go to material World. They became an imagination in order to escape, being able to manifest when someone believed that they, demons, existed. To be short, they became an idea capable of possession, but doesn't need those people who imagined him, since they kill those people immediately. If this is true, this is Conceptual Existence.

In Cyborg 009, his future didn't exist, in Shin Devilman his past didn't exist. He is likely moving in single point in time, especially considering that they need to mess with the timeline in order to even contact Akira from past or future. This will revise his Acausality a little bit.

In the manga also, Akira has shown an ability to use energy blast.

Also in Neo Devilman, they can use Reality Warping. They can be whatever they wanted to, and create whatever they want to.

I mean, we have almost a dozen of incarnations to do so and doing that will just be a pain if we already have composite profile. I think that might not be needed?

Tell that to Link

Havig the different incarnations would make it easier to source as well and would grant a wider variety of matches as not all incarnations are the same tier

Okay. I'll probably gonna change the name. Also, what do you think about Conceptual Existence and stuff?

The funny thing is that at the peak his level varies in the best case from 6 to 5 in all incarnations, well except for some versions that range from 8 to 7 (even the old TV Devilman was at least Town level, likely City level), but again - when all data collection is complete, it will be much easier to sort it. In this universe, destructive power, plays the last role, and in the first place - hax...

As a result, only the owners of strong will can have this power or theoretically overcome and master it, well, at least for some time. And if you think that at the end of Mao Dante, Dante absorbed the power of God and erased it existence from reality creating a Earth from scratch, what kind of monster is he then...

Not quite - Dante is part of the Zenon, from another "original" reality, prior to the merger with Satan, which rewriting the original universe with the power of God that led to the emergence of the main canonical universe. This pretty hard to explain without knowing they chronology.

Back