• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausal and 4-C or higher Devilman?

Well, there are probably quite a lot of profiles that inaccurately list acausality instead of TPI. Acausality is general immunity to the laws of cause and effect, not just changes in one's personal timeline.

However, several wrongs do not make a right.

He did the same thing the characteristics of said ability in the Acausality page though. History and universe was rewritten in its entirety yet Devilman wasn't affected. He doesn't care what happened in the past either and change it even.

Well, the acausality page was unfortunately left unfinished in the mdidle of a revision.

If the timeline is rewritten and somebody is left unaffected, that is technically textbook definition TPI.

The entire history was rewritten when universe combined and reset. Not just the past. They ignored the future to get the universe back again. That was the final phase of the C009 vs Devilman.

MR-355400-796366-22
Images (86)
Images (85)

Well, I personally prefer higher requirements for acausality, but I have consistently seemed to be in the minority, so I suppose that I have been outvoted.

Alright. I cleaned up your edit to the page.

Okay, so in Amon manga, one of the Sirenes entered Amon's soul, right? It was beyond hellish. There are thousands of flesh monsters attacking you and she drop dead. She dreamed about her wish while she was consumed. This may be Unconventional Resistance to Possession and Soul Manipulation for being so hellish and chaotic that you will die messing with this thing, not to mention how big is his soul, looking like a moon. Absorption for absorbing anyone who tried to enter his soul, Dream Manipulation for making a Sirene dream about her wish.

When Amon possessed Akira, he instead was absorbed by Akira, gaining his power instead, right? But Amon struggles and even won against Akira despite being consumed by him. That is Unconventional Resistance to Absorption for capable of gaining control even if he was absorbed.

What do you guys think?

Or possibly just resistance to Absorption as a whole because people with weaker wills cannot absorb him.

In order for him to die for sure, you need to instantly destroy the body, that is, to erase completely without leaving a single grain, otherwise it is instantly regenerated. In the case of complete physical destruction, he becomes a disembodied Ghost and is able to instantly come back to life through possession, although Akira does not like to do, what not to say about Amon. About resistance: Hades couldn't take his life, so blackmailed with Miki's life.

I mean, he escaped several forms of sealing, some of them are from God himself. About death, Hades kind of dumped him instead of killing him so ....

Jack can heal people wound, so i add it in profile. Also, Immortality Type 2, as he has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to fight wounds guaranteed to kill a normal person.

No, it will remain but for different reason. He ignored Satan's reality warping and fought several reality warpers unscathed, like his fight against God, who can reality warp the universe.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
No, it will remain but for different reason. He ignored Satan's reality warping and fought several reality warpers unscathed, like his fight against God, who can reality warp the universe.
Ok but the justification for it should be changed

Back