• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Burning Full Fingers said:
I think Acacia because of Regenerationn, time shenanigans and that nasty biting stuff. I think it ignores durability?
Yes it does, it prevents Regenerationn and resurrection (it killed Don Slime which is an immortal Food Spirit which takes over a new body after the host dies)

Might need to equalize speed seeing how Acacia is so much faster than Vegito. However if it's speed equalized I think it could go either way, but I'd still say Vegito would win.

I'm pretty sure that Acacia is all around haxxier. Between Knocking, Back Channel abuse, and NEO's eating abilities, I don't see how this isn't a hax stomp.

Reppuzan said:
I'm pretty sure that Acacia is all around haxxier. Between Knocking, Back Channel abuse, and NEO's eating abilities, I don't see how this isn't a hax stomp.
Well Vegito does have higher AP, but not sure how long he can keep blasting Acacia until Acacia stops time and goes for munching. Do you think Spirit Bomb would work?

Spirit Bomb takes too long to charge and Acacia's Time Manipulation would easily close any gap in speed between the two.

Reppuzan said:
Spirit Bomb takes too long to charge and Acacia's Time Manipulation would easily close any gap in speed between the two.
Well Acacia is the faster one so I equalized speed, otherwise it would be a mismatch

I suppose so, but Acacia also has limited probability manipulation after eating Midora's food luck which the latter copied off Joa.

Well he didn't show it in combat but assuming he could use it the same way as Midora and Joa...things will be looking bad for Vegito

Edit: It appears Acacia ate not only Midora but everybody else's Food Luck as well.

I think the main problem is that vegito hasnt have a real answer to all of acacia haxed abilities. if anything is there even 1 character from dbz (not including dbs) that can defeat acacia?

Tincan123 said:
I think the main problem is that vegito hasnt have a real answer to all of acacia haxed abilities. if anything is there even 1 character from dbz (not including dbs) that can defeat acacia?
Buu could if candy beam connected, providing Acacia does not dodge and tries to tank it. Otherwise Acacia can simply stop time whenver he likes, which could be fatal for most DBZ characters who love CQC.

Why is this fight even taking place? We have not even catched a glimpse of Vegito's power, the first moment he appeared he barely demonstrated 10% of his power, effortelssy toying around with buu to his advantage, even as a candy. His abilites and power are still a vast unexplored void. Then we come to zamasu arc where he yet again overwhelms his opponent, better depicted in the manga. And that is his power alone, then we come to his charachter that is a mystery.

ProspectX said:
Why is this fight even taking place? We have not even catched a glimpse of Vegito's power, the first moment he appeared he barely demonstrated 10% of his power, effortelssy toying around with buu to his advantage, even as a candy. His abilites and power are still a vast unexplored void. Then we come to zamasu arc where he yet again overwhelms his opponent, better depicted in the manga. And that is his power alone, then we come to his charachter that is a mystery.
That's not how debate works. It's luke saying he haven't seen Saitama fight at full power so he one shots everyone

As a side note: Acacia hasnt demonstrated the ability to use Food Luck, so it shouldnt be assumed that he can (yes, I know he ate it, but that doesnt mean he can use it).

PaChi2 said:
As a side note: Acacia hasnt demonstrated the ability to use Food Luck, so it shouldnt be assumed that he can (yes, I know he ate it, but that doesnt mean he can use it).
Well I didn't use food luck for argument, but it should be on his profile. Although food luck isn't necessary for Acacia here

It shouldnt be, unless there is a statement about NEO explaining that he can copy the abilities of anything it eats (which would be awesomely broken).

Well you can ask Repuzzan to remove it, I don't mind either way. He was the one to propose food luck

Joseph619 said:
ProspectX said:
That's not how debate works. It's luke saying he haven't seen Saitama fight at full power so he one shots everyone
You are comparing saitama to Vegito? Seriously?, this might aswell be a joke thread. (No offense) .

ProspectX said:
You are comparing saitama to Vegito? Seriously?, this might aswell be a joke thread. (No offense) .
At least I am not wanking Vegito by saying speculating what else he can do outside his demonstrated feats. Battles go by feats, not fanfic

I know this is necro, but is this still a hax stomp for Acacia, or does Vegito have a chance? I think his massive AP is definitely something worth considering

Back