• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abyssion vs The Anti-Spiral

Anti-Spiral via AP advantage and type 8 immortality. Abyssion also has the aura that can get one shot as well.

Type 8 gets restricted if the opponent can't bypass it, and AP is null in a battle of hax like this.

This might actually be a stomp, since Abyssion's feat suggests infinite 3D power, rather than weak 4D, meaning Abyssion has ZERO way of affecting Anti Spiral.

Actually Abyssion is 4-D High 3-A, via being comparable, and even stronger than Linx.

Honestly, shouldn't he be low 2-C himself? At the very least in durability?

He can tank attacks from Linx, but that was in his High 3-A Final Form, not Low 2-C, so there's not really much proof he can do the same with Low 2-C. Maybe a glancing blow.

Oh.

But he does have absolute precognition... Which can of course get countered by Anti-Spiral sending his chance of success to 0.

It seems Anti Spiral has near equivalent hax (I don't want to look at it much more closely). The AP advantage (as stated before actually matters, It's not null) just pushes it to his side.

So, unless someone debunks me, Anti Spiral.

Near Equivalent hax is extremely vague. You have to explain how his hax is equivalent for your vote to count. Be detailed.

Abyssion has resistance to most of Anti Spiral's hax, but his AP makes up for this. As for Anti Spiral against Abyssion's hax, he can use probability manipulation very greatly to avoid a lot of it.

Just saying, all of Abyssion's hax are on a 2-A scale...

On the Gyrohem profile it's stated that ones with great Willpower (A good indicator of this is 80% Willpower Defense and above) can affect any being on their dimensional scale, and since Abyssion in this form is 4-D, he can affect beings up to 2-A.

Can Anti-Spiral deal with Fate Manipulation that can affect infinite 4-D beings, to the point where it would simply be fate for them to just kneel over and die instantly?

He could reduce the probability of Fate Manipulation working, and just send Abyssion into the Extradimensional Laybrinth.

He can also just go back in time to kill Abyssion.

In this key, would Abyssion be able to overpower the Anti Spiral's probability manip with his fate manip?

Abyssion can teleport out of the laybrinth, and since he has a crap ton of willpower and drive to keep on pressing forward, he can probably get past the laybrinth anyways without teleportation.

Abyssion also has acausality, so...

I dunno. Can Fate manipulation set his chances to 100%? Cause otherwise Anti-Spiral's probabililty manipulation will probably overpower it.

......We weren't talking about Linx.

Oh. Well, still, Anti-Spiral's tactic of "Lol you can't hit me" via going up and down the "Time Axis" is still going to work just fine.

Abyssion*

Brain es ded.

Edit: It actually can. It basically sets an event to always become 100% true, no matter how improbable it would be, because it was "fate" for it to happen all along.

I think Abyssion's fate manip and reality warping would help there with the time axis...

It seems like the Probability manipulation likely gets stalemated.

I'm voting for Abyssion via ability countering and willpower. Anti-Spiral's probability manipulation would be cancelled out by Abyssion's fate manipulation (Fate is the absolute end result, whereas Probability is based on the chance/s that something could happen), plus Abyssion can easily escape the Labyrinth as stated above.

Probability manipulation can reduce chances of something happening to 0, so.......

That's kinda what Anti-Spiral has.

Meta powers aren't a thing on the wiki. That's Superpower Wiki's Jam.

Back