• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abstract Existence types 1 and 2

I mean, yes, for example, the abstract character was initially its own concept but decided to be part of a larger concept independent of it.

It may also be that the type 1 abstraction is something else, for example that he is a being made of dreams and thoughts while his type 2 is related to something else

yes but it would still make them a goku victim though unfortunately
Bruh... half your contributions are literally Goku wins memes, I like a good joke but maybe try some new material for once perhaps try this guy or this one?

Anyway you can indeed have both, the most common example is a being that has type 2 AE via embodying a fundamental part of reality meaning they can't truly die without reality being drastically altered or destroyed however that said being is nothing more than the physical proxy (avatar) for a conceptual being (true form) that's exists outside/beyond/independent of reality and is by nature an abstraction aka type 1 AE. That's just one example, I'm sure theres others too.

Yes because the variety of Type 1 is huge, you don't need to strictly concept to be type 1 so a character can have type 1 by existing as something abstract and then get type 2 because reliant on a type 2 or type 1 concept

Back