• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absorbing power

Sorry if i keep repeating the same question.
But i just want to ask if absorbing a fraction power of low-1c,

Would allow you to become low-1c yourself?

*Btw i have asked Ultima and he said an actual value or any amount could scale.

Last edited:
Btw i ask Ultima reality and he said if its half or actual value amount it would scale.

No, i mean becoming low1-c from gaining a fraction of low-1C ap and durability.

Last edited:
Well i have asked Ultima before and he said any actual value like half could scale. Idk if a fraction of low-1C could scale.

At least 5d powers is infinitely above 4d
A fraction of 5d is still 5d unless the verse potrays otherwise

yeah just like ultima told you. "Any actual value" like half could scale

the only time it will not if the verse or fiction where it happens portrays it otherwise

Back