• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absorbing a planets energy equals?

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
What tier would a character be for absorbing the energy of an entire planet (note that the planet is destroyed as a result), and multiple that result by 4.

Planets don't really have "energy", unless they meant like the RKE or heat it exhudes or something. What's the context of this?

Since it destroys the planet you could probably call it 4 times baseline 5-B, if it's uncalcable.

Sonic is there via a surface wipe calc it seems.

Wokistan said:
Planets don't really have "energy", unless they meant like the RKE or heat it exhudes or something. What's the context of this?
Since it destroys the planet you could probably call it 4 times baseline 5-B, if it's uncalcable.
wouldnt maybe absorbtion possibly mean the freezing of the planet? if u take away energy, u lose heat, lose heat and it gets colder. makes sense right?

@ Weekly

Looks like Eggrobo actually scales to sonic, with that being a supportive feat.

Screenshot (14324234236)

Link it then.

Doesn't really make sense that he'd scale to a guy with no calc and have a calc listed on the page. You would think the actual number listed is what's relevant.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Wokistan said:
wouldnt maybe absorbtion possibly mean the freezing of the planet? if u take away energy, u lose heat, lose heat and it gets colder. makes sense right?
bump

Griffin did also say that this destroyed the planet. It probably wouldn't go below 5-C, since that's the lowest I've seen a planet bust go.

When he sees this, he should just post the context.

It's a statement. A monster was absorbing the energy from 4 different worlds and as a side effect they all would have been destroy if he wasn't stopped.

Generic planetary destruction is just 5-B, though generic energy absorption is weird to quantify. If it's absorbing rotational energy or the heat of the planet or mass energy conversion of the planet or whatever they'd all be way different from one another.

@lord, thanks my dude. i see, hmm statements are tough. i think we had a calc based off the statement that said this guy could cut the earth in half, while having the low end 5C and high end 5A. well, i think that maybe we could do a freezing-based calc (energy is equevalent to what, in this case, btw? like, life force, chi, chakra, or just magic?), since he took away the energy from those planets (lack of energy= lack of heat, lack of heat= colder temps). just an idea.

It doesn't go into detail about the energy it's absorbing, just that it states the monster is absorbing the energy from said planets and as a result they would be destroyed.

Well then I would just say to go with 5-B via planetary destruction statement.

Back